Item Filters

On one hand, great stuff and long overdue.

On another, I have no idea if this will be of practical use to me. When I need a filter, I need to be able to change it on the fly - will I be able to do that? Will it be as simple as clicking an option in the menu and selecting different script (assuming I have scripts all ready) ?
Late to the party, but this is how I know you love me. Thank you.
I see a problem already.
I always need to be sure, that my stuff works for sure. Imagine I use purple colors for currency I want to pick up (exa, eta, mirror), but I did something wrong to the filter, that shows a mirror to me so it doesnt show up at all. Id really like to have a feedback, that I am filtering correctly
"
Is there somewhere we can hear all the drop sounds?

And can we have custom drop sounds?

Thanks.

I want to get the Hallelujah sound from Holy Hand Grenade in Worms for Exalted / Divine / Eternal / Mirrors.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Toup wrote:
Mind blowing.
/impressed

If it ain't done yet, any luck we can get something like item "slot" or "generic type" in ? (ie. glove, body armor, ring, one handed sword). Having this in stashsearch would be awesome too. Not getting it anywhere would already be friggin cool anyways :p

The Class condition will do that. You can specify any from this list:

Life Flasks
Mana Flasks
Hybrid Flasks
Currency
Amulets
Rings
Claws
Daggers
Wands
One Hand Swords
Thrusting One Hand Swords
One Hand Axes
One Hand Maces
Bows
Staves
Two Hand Swords
Two Hand Axes
Two Hand Maces
Active Skill Gems
Support Skill Gems
Quivers
Belts
Gloves
Boots
Body Armours
Helmets
Shields
Stackable Currency
Quest Items
Sceptres
Utility Flasks
Maps
Fishing Rods
Map Fragments
Hideout Doodads
Microtransactions

If you specify part of a name it will match all that contain that part of the name.

For example "Skill Gems" will match both "Active Skill Gems" and "Support Skill Gems"

Hi i'm realy expect some filtering possibility since a long time. Realy happy from the full customize way that have been chosen, thanks.

I look at the class list, where are the new Jeweler to put in the new awakening skill tree socket ?

I want to show them before use the /hide at the end of the script.

Also, can we use multiple BaseType items, or only one at a time:

"
Show
BaseType "Mirror of Kalandra" "Eternal Orb" "Exalted Orb"
SetTextColor 255 0 255

or

"
Show
BaseType "Mirror of Kalandra"
BaseType "Eternal Orb"
BaseType "Exalted Orb"
SetTextColor 255 0 255
Last edited by pitbronson on Apr 12, 2015, 6:08:42 PM
"
pitbronson wrote:
Also, can we use multiple BaseType items, or only one at a time:

"
Show
BaseType "Mirror of Kalandra" "Eternal Orb" "Exalted Orb"
SetTextColor 255 0 255

or

"
Show
BaseType "Mirror of Kalandra"
BaseType "Eternal Orb"
BaseType "Exalted Orb"
SetTextColor 255 0 255
The latter will not work for sure, because all conditions after "show" are AND-ed.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Sound volume ? If an exalt drops, i want to know halfway across the map.
On my list of priorities I put the Filter implementation above the Desynk fix.

The script solution is the best thing that GGG can give us to solve the wall of text issues.

I didn't went trough all 66 pages of posts and I want to know one thing. Will the filters hide the pick-up of the items or just the text? If I can't pick up the items that I'm hiding, then everything is PERFECT. If on the other hand I will still be able to pick-up invisible items off the floor the filter is useless. It will fill up my inventory and most likely get me killed since I can't go around items I don't see.
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
I don't wanna see life flasks which are too low, compared to my level,

#life flasks
Show
Class "Life Flask"
(DropLevel +10) > ItemLevel
Hide

will this work?
go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your TV, play PoE, follow fashion,
act normal, obey the law ... and repeat after me: I AM FREE.
Timer, if-request and request for clicking key would be nice.

example:

# Request for clicking a Key for showing all Items
IF Key.B <= 1(or True/False boolen)
---Show : 50 # for 5 Seconds
------Something...
Else
---Hide

Last edited by enixcore on Apr 22, 2015, 4:32:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info