New Skill Development - Vigilant Strike

"
We're introducing a new support gem and a new passive mechanic that grant the buff by performing melee hits, but we also wanted an active skill as the easy way to quickly add Fortify on a new character.

So, using that passive mechanic on my RF Mara that's cycloning everywhere, I will be able to get Fortify? And on a proper-melee char, you can get it with either Vigilant Strike, Fortify gem or the passive mechanic?

Really looking forward to more information about Fortify, it sure is exciting news.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Mar 31, 2015, 3:40:25 AM
So HYPED! I really like were it is going so far.
Looks interesting, but how will this attack on cooldown work with multi-strike? Will still hit 3 times or only once, since it has a cooldown?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
This gem looks sick with a nice stun build. Endurance charge on melee stun will finally shine. Only disadvantage i see here is that it is single target. For good use u will need to link melee splash or Cast on Melee Kill / Cast on Crit, which might result in some interesting builds since this "cannot miss attack" seems promising too.
wow this seems good, too good, hopefully this doesnt get used, abused ,then nerfed
Looks really cool and interesting, and a promising survivability buff for melee! :-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
seems pretty op, but we'll see i guess.
"
p4ttch wrote:
"
obz wrote:
"
rhyden91 wrote:
Seems no one noticed this part of Rory's message. :)

Spoiler

Hadouken Punch (without the jump)/ Goat Simulator Punch :)

I went through all the msgs to see who else spotted this hahaha.

OMG if they added the jump animation.. this would be a really fun skill to play :D
HADOUKEN!

actually, this looks more like the "uppercut" from the Mortal Combat series to me.
Last edited by anone on Mar 31, 2015, 4:13:19 AM
finally we'll get the touch of god
25% less damage in melee! that's awesome! finally balancing melee! at least i hope :)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info