Five More QOL/UI Improvements

http://imgur.com/xYnCySO
Save as: Newmaps? Is any of these icons new?
Last edited by Iblisx on Mar 27, 2015, 7:44:43 AM
"
"
b15h09 wrote:
Well, the itemlevel thing is nice. No idea why it took two years to display such vital info without some hokey macro, but still, nice.

Funny thing is, the XP thing might be non toggle but the ilvl that should be on the items by default is on a hotkey. Quite lame, nice improvements for those who wanted them but it should have been the other way around.

Ilvl always on and the XP an hour thing as a toggle.

Wholeheartedly agree, but still, it's an improvement. Provided I don't actually have to pick the item up to hit the hotkey now.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
"
b15h09 wrote:
Well, the itemlevel thing is nice. No idea why it took two years to display such vital info without some hokey macro, but still, nice.

Funny thing is, the XP thing might be non toggle but the ilvl that should be on the items by default is on a hotkey. Quite lame, nice improvements for those who wanted them but it should have been the other way around.

Ilvl always on and the XP an hour thing as a toggle.

Wholeheartedly agree, but still, it's an improvement. Provided I don't actually have to pick the item up to hit the hotkey now.

Its on hover now like in chat it seems.
well.. at least not bad...
but not really needed imho, I dont dislike it, but also dont care about QQL...

looks like we get new map 2D-art? Not sure which one I like more...

What I wanna know the most is whether you still can play act 4 or those crappy bloodline mods and other stuff ruin the game completely.
If 1.4 is another 1.3 then I am out...
"
azraelb wrote:
well.. at least not bad...
but not really needed imho, I dont dislike it, but also dont care about QQL...

looks like we get new map 2D-art? Not sure which one I like more...

What I wanna know the most is whether you still can play act 4 or those crappy bloodline mods and other stuff ruin the game completely.
If 1.4 is another 1.3 then I am out...

Play act 4? When its out. And those spirits carry over i think at a reduced number and the bloodline mods, not sure. They should as blue packs were too easy as only rares had nemesis mods.
"
Iblisx wrote:
http://imgur.com/xYnCySO
Save as: Newmaps? Is any of these icons new?

They all look familiar...
ITEMLEVEL on Alt!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

HYPUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Best saved 'til last obviously.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
CHRIS SIGNATURE TEASING LEVELS: CRITICAL.
NEW MAP ICONS DETECTED.
HYPE PROTOCOL INITIATED.

Chris always finds these super cool ways of teasing stuff - placing something that "should not be there" and not explaining anything. People getting hyped seeing the stuff. :D Kudos for that!

Ps. How about an option to have item level on all the time? Liek check box in options menu?
THANK YOU CHRIS! :O
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 27, 2015, 8:13:43 AM
"

and the bloodline mods, not sure. They should as blue packs were too easy as only rares had nemesis mods.

hmm too easy? sure... usually blue packs with extra dmg mod was what did kill you (besides some map bosses)

and nemesis mods already made the game much worse with that shrould walker and proximity bullshit.

If I want annoying monster mods, I just could play D3...
The main reason why I supported PoE in close beta was that there were no annoying mods and the game was about fast grinding without annoying stuff that only exists to slow down your gameflow.
I liked PoE because it was like D2, a simple fast game where you can rush through the content 1 shotting everything, besaed on grinding as much as fast as possible.
But recently PoE becomes more and more like D3...
Itemlevel shown on Alt?

YES! Really love that QoL-change ! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info