\(*T▽T*)/ T-SHIRT HYPEEEE \(*T▽T*)/

Got this today

But also got a pm from a fellow Challenge Hunter, asking if there's been an official list out yet. Donno what's up with the list, does it usually take this long? Maybe it's the whole disqualified drama and that reddit list people wanna compare and 'name and shame' etc...

Anyways HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (until the feeling sinks in that it will take 6 months for the shirt to arrive)
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Congrats ? I guess not. The people who are in the top 50 in the 8/8 challenge race are the ones who are playing the game 16hours+ daily. From my point of view, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous about.

Spoiler
Good for you. Finally you can eat and sleep and take a shower.
Well done, Drake. I am always surpised when no one actually posts a pic of these super rare shirts, but i like that too. wear it with pride, sir.

Spoiler

don't mind the naysayers. they're just jealous you still love a game they feel betrayed them and can't deal with the reality that it's not the game, it's them.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I never understand how people can post PMs. Personal stuff should remain personal unless you got special permission to post it. Its like if i would post my contract from work online for everyone to see, its just not right.
normally i agree but the name was thoughtfully censored and the subject of the message overwhelmingly positive.

Christ, can anyone ever fixate on the actual point at hand or are Exiles simply too myopic to do anything but nitpick contextually irrelevant details?

Looks like you chose the wrong time to post this, Drake. People are on edge waiting for GGG to start the expansion hype, spoiling for a fight. :(
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Youre wrong, just pointed something out. Congrats of course go to everyone who gets one.^^
That's better.

Well done, i am kinda jelly.

Me
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
Congrats ? I guess not. The people who are in the top 50 in the 8/8 challenge race are the ones who are playing the game 16hours+ daily. From my point of view, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous about.

Spoiler

Salt and jelly level >9000

Gratz on the shirt :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:

Spoiler

Salt and jelly level >9000

Gratz on the shirt :)

excuse me ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info