\(*T▽T*)/ T-SHIRT HYPEEEE \(*T▽T*)/

Gratz Drake! Who me? Jelly? Never! I think....
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
Congrats ? I guess not. The people who are in the top 50 in the 8/8 challenge race are the ones who are playing the game 16hours+ daily. From my point of view, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous about.

Spoiler
Good for you. Finally you can eat and sleep and take a shower.

Milking these jealous tears was the real prize here - not the shirt.

Post pics dude I'd like to see it when it comes.
"
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
Congrats ? I guess not. The people who are in the top 50 in the 8/8 challenge race are the ones who are playing the game 16hours+ daily. From my point of view, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous about.

Spoiler

Post pics dude I'd like to see it when it comes.

Yeah, pics with shirt on or no cookies. :P

And damn how bad of a person can people be on the internet? I bet this guy would say "cool path of exile shirt there mate" IRL.
"
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:

Spoiler

Jealous ? Allright, if you think so.... =)
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
"
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:

Spoiler

Jealous ? Allright, if you think so.... =)

And the tears keep flowing. Cant just congratulate someone, right? Gotta say something bad about it because you didnt get the damn shirt. How do you know he played 16 hours a day to get it? Can you do math? The leagues ran for what, 4 month? Now use a calculator if you have to to do the math on whether someone has to spend 16 hours a day to get it done or not.

Or better yet, do us all a favor and go meet the guy and say it to his face.
Congratz
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
Charan wrote:
Well done, Drake. I am always surpised when no one actually posts a pic of these super rare shirts, but i like that too. wear it with pride, sir.

Spoiler

don't mind the naysayers. they're just jealous you still love a game they feel betrayed them and can't deal with the reality that it's not the game, it's them.

I'll necro this when it arrives in ETA: Unknown
:/
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
Got this today

But also got a pm from a fellow Challenge Hunter, asking if there's been an official list out yet. Donno what's up with the list, does it usually take this long? Maybe it's the whole disqualified drama and that reddit list people wanna compare and 'name and shame' etc...

Anyways HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (until the feeling sinks in that it will take 6 months for the shirt to arrive)

Congrats.

[Insert Jealous Rant Here]

Figure I would paraphrase it :)
Heh, I've never actually worn my shirt, it's still floating around somewhere :/
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Congrats on the shirt - they won't let me have one :(
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info