Torment/Bloodlines One Month Event (Standard)

Thanks for your answer. certainly I don't do races...however I like the new league for the fresh economy an many chance to create a party where all are leveling and doing mission.
2 more to go :D
one race related question is there a lvl requirement for some of the master missions for the challange exmp does vagan has to be lets say lvl 5 so we can encounter him for a specific master challange mission or its just random? asking that cos there was a mob lvl requirement for some bloodline mods and we know that u can encounter zana only later when doing maps?

Done
Last edited by Puraime on Mar 29, 2015, 3:28:31 AM
how do you hit level 90 in 6 days? i thought bots were banned smh
can anyone tell me how i can obtain the armoure pieces?
i've already completed 3 challenges and have nothing to remove in my stash, help please
thx
"
jajszczak wrote:
i've already completed 3 challenges and have nothing to remove in my stash, help please
thx

The reward armor pieces are Micro-Transactions and will be in your MTX tabs, not your stash tabs. Press the "Shop" button near your skills, or the "m" key on your keyboard to open your MTX tabs.
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
jajszczak wrote:
thx

The reward armor pieces are Micro-Transactions and will be in your MTX tabs, not your stash tabs. Press the "Shop" button near your skills, or the "m" key on your keyboard to open your MTX tabs.

Thank you
hi, one more question - could not find the answer anywhere
when i pick the reward from microtransactions will i be able to use it for any of my characters on standard / transfer it between them? - or it will be available for only one character, this one i use to collect the reward?
"
jajszczak wrote:
hi, one more question - could not find the answer anywhere
when i pick the reward from microtransactions will i be able to use it for any of my characters on standard / transfer it between them? - or it will be available for only one character, this one i use to collect the reward?

The MTX Armor skins can be used for any character across all the leagues (Default, HC, Challenge, Races, etc). But you will only have a single instance of the MTX armor. So if you want a different character to use the MTX, you will need to reclaim the effect and then reapply it to the new character/piece of gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info