Torment/Bloodlines One Month Event (Standard)

YEP
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
"
Thirion wrote:
snipp

RMT can never be completely avoided because there will always be players who prefer to spend money rather then time, so as long as player<->player trading exists so will RMT to some degree.
I don't agree with it but i have done it, not in poe to this date but bought gold in WoW when i didnt have enough time to farm when working 40hours/week and raiding 30hours/week but didn't want to quit work nor raiding.

Point is its generally a bad thing but it needn't be the downfall of the world even if it were to exist.
(I'd be surprised if it didn't occur at all but maybe my views on human nature are just to cynical :P .)

PS Gratz on that ring. I write my posts so dam slow so didn't see it before posting. DS
"Fixed a bug with the trigger gems that cause spells to automatically cats"
WHERE ARE MY CATS! MY SKILLS DOESN'T BECOME CATS!
Last edited by Ironravens_Jake on May 5, 2015, 8:13:13 AM
"

RMT can never be completely avoided because there will always be players who prefer to spend money rather then time, so as long as player<->player trading exists so will RMT to some degree.
I don't agree with it but i have done it, not in poe to this date but bought gold in WoW when i didnt have enough time to farm when working 40hours/week and raiding 30hours/week but didn't want to quit work nor raiding.

Point is its generally a bad thing but it needn't be the downfall of the world even if it were to exist.
(I'd be surprised if it didn't occur at all but maybe my views on human nature are just to cynical :P .)

PS Gratz on that ring. I write my posts so dam slow so didn't see it before posting. DS

You can never teach an old dog new tricks.
MMM Shall we dance again ...
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info