Pillars of Eternity (PoE)

The SJWs are at it again. Let's see if Obsidian caves.

http://i.imgur.com/J4EvJDs.png

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
bhavv wrote:
I was talking about the frigging 98 deflection. Hes untouchable.
So why 18 Con?

He is Fighter, should never run out of Endurance, so... worried he'll run out of Health? Lul.

Oh, wait, he actually might run out of End... because instead of Constant Recovery getting a possible +21% bonus, it's +0% with yours. Might OP.

But to be fair, it doesn't tooltip the Might healing bonus, had to test to confirm.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 30, 2015, 5:15:02 AM
"
bhavv wrote:

How did you do that? oO
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
bhavv wrote:

OMG a game with a real melee tank?

How dare you, this is Heresy!
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Mar 30, 2015, 8:52:46 AM
Originally I had 10 str and 5 in the dump stats, but teh forums recommended 8 / 6 / 6.

I prefer 10 / 5 / 5 now as more fortitude save is better due to poison.

After a couple of level ups the deflection goes over 100.

Oh right I did post the 10 / 5 / 5. I'm playing on Potd now with 8 / 6 / 6 and two of them instead of a barbarian.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 30, 2015, 10:04:25 AM
Path of the Damned is brutal ... This video shows why you need two tanks, and even they failed (I was a bit too low level, but this battle levelled up my party after I finally beat them)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYwE-fwN2U

And even my paladin's heals couldnt save them.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 30, 2015, 3:19:56 PM
I'll probably give PotD a try once I finish the game.

So far loving my Eder as a tank, I can only imagine how the tank role might look with a proper premade. Eder can take on 3 opponents without losing any endurance, he just regens though all the blows.

For now, going to buy this and this. The game is that good.

Also, Monks, Cyphers and Druids (Bears casting magic!) in this game are so amazing.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Mar 30, 2015, 5:18:55 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
The SJWs are at it again. Let's see if Obsidian caves.

http://i.imgur.com/J4EvJDs.png

Holy fuck, what a bunch of morons.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Eder is a weak tank, but sufficient ... for normal difficulty.

Do not use the premade NPCs on Potd. Nope.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 30, 2015, 5:26:44 PM
Poor Michelle ... They copied her likeness:

Fucking hell, why are Imgurians so hard to please???

-3 POINTS!!!

http://imgur.com/gallery/unn0URJ

Please guys go there and thumb it up for me, ITS FUNNY QQ.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 31, 2015, 12:09:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info