Feedback from Season 2

To be fair, latest buff to PA (mostly slower projectile and frenzy charges "more" multipliers) made the damage insanely high. I went from 10k dps to 23k on my MF PA Duelist, and that's without perfect gear (I don't have neither a 6L, a lvl4 empower or a slot for leo mods on my bow) and in MF mod. I didn't even thought about the jewels yet.

Reaching 30k or more is definitly a possibility now and good luck to tank that with vulnerability on your face without 1k or more life regen.

Because of this, most of the builds I planned were involving either CI or insange regen just for this particular skill.
"
Alea wrote:
Obviously your guys arent playing the game in HLD pvp or something is wrong:
To make it short: Explosive Arrow. And in the same way Poison Arrow - just too strong -

Curses; how about temp chain + enhance + passives curses effect + secondary curses + frozen ground ? **

This aint good because a noticeable part of the "core" players are definitely pvp oriented (some of them quitted btw)

** edit: ice shot btw with new jewels lets hope in some more effective triple curse

ya i dont hld but im trying to get into it, got any tips?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Alea wrote:
"
"
Alea wrote:
Obviously your guys arent playing the game in HLD pvp or something is wrong:
To make it short: Explosive Arrow. And in the same way Poison Arrow - just too strong -

Curses; how about temp chain + enhance + passives curses effect + secondary curses + frozen ground ? **

This aint good because a noticeable part of the "core" players are definitely pvp oriented (some of them quitted btw)

** edit: ice shot btw with new jewels lets hope in some more effective triple curse

ya i dont hld but im trying to get into it, got any tips?

ya my tip is "try to bring something constructive instead of being low"

Ya your post was so constructive, i really liked the part "obviously your guys arent playing the game in hld pvp"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Alea wrote:
"

Ya your post was so constructive, i really liked the part "obviously your guys arent playing the game in hld pvp"

was answering to OP :)

I am sorry then, misunderstood!
Clever Construction was already halved from 5sec to 2.5. It's in a pretty good place right now in my opinion.

Drawing games, stalling, building troll builds and having people sit through rounds without any real engaging needs to go. Like you said id simply make it 0-0 points received/deducted in this case. If someone manages to get 1 round then stall that's a different story and just part of the game. It's still very frustrating and I don't think reducing survivability is the answer. Some of us aren't using legacy Kaoms/Shavs or other ridiculously expensive gear so survivability is already lower then most. Matching people based on gear value is probably far too hard and some tanky troll builds really don't require much investment anyways so its a mute topic. I personally feel they should just quit with the legacy bull shit by now,restore everything to its past state and let the game evolve from there.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Ya I've never fought a trapper with melee/cyclone. I'll have to try it then re assess C/C keystone. (Haha..)

Temp league or not, I PvP with the same gear anyone on temp league can get. Because of this I honestly feel that legacy Kaoms/Shavs/Soul taker and the Anarchy/Onslaught uniques should be re implemented into the game. Those items are the most game changing when you're facing them and are using the newer versions. While pieces of gear that have sucky legacy variations remain legacy and we keep the new buffed versions. Bringer of Rain could be a topic of its own as well.

This would also help un-bastardize standard and hardcore perm leagues so we can maybe get events too.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 7, 2015, 10:31:23 PM
Before 2.0 Traps could have used a buff imo. Havnt faced too many trappers since 2.0 but 2.5 sec CC is not OP at all. Different matchups have to be played differently... That means sometimes as melee/cyclone you have to use different tactics.

You can fight traps with

Rain of Arrows
Arc
Herald of Ash + Leap slam
Your own traps
Cast on Melee Kill + Arc or any spell that can kill traps.
Summons ect......

Theres a whole thread somewhere around here that lists skills that can clear traps. I also added some info about traps in Mullas PvP thread.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
imo, duration is never the problem, but dmg is.
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
"

yeah glpyh mark puncture trap hits for 11K :)

i dont know, i dont wanna say its ''op'' since stepping to a trap is your own choice / a fault. But its worth to talk about it for sure. I wanna hear more peoples opinion about this.

i use low level cwdt + arc to counter traps with melee and i have quill rain rain arrows swap but its not enough most of the time. since item swapping is kinda inconsistent.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 8, 2015, 3:44:28 AM
"
Alea wrote:

Balance is Warbands and not Standard... The trapper tankiness & regen could make any secondary ranged attack clueless, and theres no super great weapons available.
I know what im talking about, was already hard enough to break his life with a crit EA.

it's arc & cold snap traps btw.

Your the only one whos mentioning Standard Im talking about temp leagues.

"
Rupenus wrote:
"

yeah glpyh mark puncture trap hits for 11K :)

i dont know, i dont wanna say its ''op'' since stepping to a trap is your own choice / a fault. But its worth to talk about it for sure. I wanna hear more peoples opinion about this.

i use low level cwdt + arc to counter traps with melee and i have quill rain rain arrows swap but its not enough most of the time. since item swapping is kinda inconsistent.

Those traps are broken. IDK if you ever got to fight RangerJayson but all he had to do was hit you with 1 trap and the game was over, you practically had to never get hit in order to beat him.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Sep 8, 2015, 3:03:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info