Feedback from Season 2

lets say 75% then, dont know exact numbers.. still i hope u got my point.
talking about LLD here:

I think pvp was pretty fun overall,

main problem i see is that gear is too good

a noob should still do half the damage of of a good player, when right now when i face a newbie i can stand still for 10 seconds unharmed, and he just kills himself on countergems.

also i only play standard, so i missed the whole season.

for the next season i would like to see the standard, hardcore and the 2 temp leagues all play together, ofc with separate rankings and prices.
Last edited by shamo84 on Mar 23, 2015, 11:46:57 AM
"
Qarl wrote:

- Team or Solo events -- which were more fun? Which felt more rewarding? Team events were more fun, but solo events more rewarding. Finding a team if you didnt get a 3man premade for every event was a hassle, maybe some official lfg like poearena has. I enjoyed the most playing random team events. Swiss was also really fun
- Blitz, Swiss, CTF or FFA -- Which events did you enjoy the most and why? I actually enjoyed them all, best of 3 blitz would also be interesting and 2v2 swiss events etc. CTF was fun but there were only like 5-6teams playing so low diversity. FFA was fun but the teleporting meh
- Skill diversity -- Which skills do you feel were underrepresented? Here are skills that i didnt see used once in the whole season (some lvl 19's in the que or some cws might have used em)
-Cleave
-Glacial Hammer
-Ground Slam
-Sweep
-Decoy Totem
-Infernal Blow
-Lightning Strike (lapiz tested it once with me)
-Shockwave Totem
-Dominating Blow
-Animate Weapon
-Fire Trap(used for trap clearing purposes, not dmg)
-Reave
-Split Arrow (i expect to see split arrow if the cone gets nerfed wich i expect it to do)
-Detonate Dead
-Lightning Arrow
-Desecrate
-Elemental Hit
-Ice Nova
-Lightning Tendrils
-Storm Call
-Summon Raging Spirit (one lvl 19 guy in que was using it)
-Flameblast < personally tried to make it work, it didnt.
-Glacial Cascade < only used in cws setups sadly
-Incinerate
-Lightning Trap
-Shock Nova
-Summon Skeletons
-Flame Surge < tried to make it work, it has definetly potential. Didnt see anyone use it doe.
-Righteous Fire (okay some cast on death guys in ffa used it to die faster.)
-Conversion Trap (lack of summoners)
-Discharge (cast on death/stunned only)

I personally would like to see some buffs to:
-fire trap
-flameblast
-flame surge
-fireball (self cast)
-Lightning tendrils
-incinerate
-split arrow (or nerfs to the cone)
-lightning arrow
-glacial cascade
-Cleave
-Glacial Hammer
-Ground Slam
-Sweep
-Elemental Hit

I feel like things that need to be nerfed are
-Firestorm
-Heavy strike
-cyclone
-ice shot
-chill
-curse on hit
-ee
-point blank with traps
-(crit daggers IF the whole season is blitz events)
-molten shell
-bear trap
-cold snap
&

stun mechanic&knockback mechanic so firestorm and heavy strike would be fine

Also keep the prices seperate. Also there should be buff to pts. you should still get rank 1 pts if ur rank 4 but 1st of your league.
edit btw : all this is about lld, i have only played hld so little that i wont touch it
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Mar 23, 2015, 3:45:21 PM

"
Poison Arrow can be hardcountered very easily with high chaos resist and regen, even the best poison arrow geared characters can not do enough damage to kill high regen and high chaos resist characters. To me this seems pretty unfair considering said character is specialized and specced into PA just to be made completely useless with a few gear swaps that give chaos resist. I think it should have some form of chaos resist penetration like a gem that gives 20% penetration at max level.

PA will need little effort for offensive nodes/gears (any 5L bow with +2 level physical damage doesn't matter) and rest will be defensive nodes and gears 210%+ life & 9%+ life reg all he has to do is shoot poison arrow fill the air with chaos clouds and run run run

"
alshabibi7 wrote:

"
Poison Arrow can be hardcountered very easily with high chaos resist and regen, even the best poison arrow geared characters can not do enough damage to kill high regen and high chaos resist characters. To me this seems pretty unfair considering said character is specialized and specced into PA just to be made completely useless with a few gear swaps that give chaos resist. I think it should have some form of chaos resist penetration like a gem that gives 20% penetration at max level.

PA will need little effort for offensive nodes/gears (any 5L bow with +2 level physical damage doesn't matter) and rest will be defensive nodes and gears 210%+ life & 9%+ life reg all he has to do is shoot poison arrow fill the air with chaos clouds and run run run

And all you have to do is stack chaos res and run run run
/T
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

"

and i can stay in clouds of people who have level +3 6l bows without taking any damage at all even when cursed with vulnerability, the builds are completely useless against some chaos resist and decent regen
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 24, 2015, 3:07:50 PM
elem pen gems should be nerfed little bit
Last edited by alshabibi7 on Mar 29, 2015, 4:14:40 AM

"
and i can stay in clouds of people who have level +3 6l bows without taking any damage at all even when cursed with vulnerability, the builds are completely useless against some chaos resist and decent regen

I believe you, with 75% res you will take 600-700 choas damage per sec which is countered easily with 6k life and 10% life reg :)
oh, sure, all build should reach 75% chaos resist and 10% life per sec in case someone have a 4 link +3 gem bow
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
crazyjake wrote:
oh, sure, all build should reach 75% chaos resist and 10% life per sec in case someone have a 4 link +3 gem bow

You don't need an insane ammount of regen, just some ok ish chaos res to prevent degening in a second
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info