Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Hey there, thanks for letting us know. Yes, we are fixing it and it should be back soon.

"
BriCatte wrote:
It looks like the API is down for over a day. Any chance at it coming back up soon for In-game price checking?
Price checking rares does not work.

Last version, launched with admin rights.
IGN: Cyanyx
poeprices.info seems to be broken
Hey, GGG changed the ctrl+C text. Fixing the issue atm. Thanks for letting us know.
Request and response:
{
"added": {
"browserUrl": "https://www.poeprices.info/api?l=Ultimatum&i=SXRlbSBDbGFzczogSmV3ZWwNClJhcml0eTogUmFyZQ0KRnVsZ2VudCBCbGlzcw0KVmlyaWRpYW4gSmV3ZWwNCi0tLS0tLS0tDQpJdGVtIExldmVsOiA3Mw0KLS0tLS0tLS0NCjUlIGluY3JlYXNlZCBBdHRhY2sgU3BlZWQgd2hpbGUgRHVhbCBXaWVsZGluZw0KMTIlIGluY3JlYXNlZCBHbG9iYWwgQ3JpdGljYWwgU3RyaWtlIENoYW5jZQ0KKzE4JSB0byBDcml0aWNhbCBTdHJpa2UgTXVsdGlwbGllciB3aXRoIE9uZSBIYW5kZWQgTWVsZWUgV2VhcG9ucw0KLS0tLS0tLS0NClBsYWNlIGludG8gYW4gYWxsb2NhdGVkIEpld2VsIFNvY2tldCBvbiB0aGUgUGFzc2l2ZSBTa2lsbCBUcmVlLiBSaWdodCBjbGljayB0byByZW1vdmUgZnJvbSB0aGUgU29ja2V0Lg0K&w=1",
"encodedData": "SXRlbSBDbGFzczogSmV3ZWwNClJhcml0eTogUmFyZQ0KRnVsZ2VudCBCbGlzcw0KVmlyaWRpYW4gSmV3ZWwNCi0tLS0tLS0tDQpJdGVtIExldmVsOiA3Mw0KLS0tLS0tLS0NCjUlIGluY3JlYXNlZCBBdHRhY2sgU3BlZWQgd2hpbGUgRHVhbCBXaWVsZGluZw0KMTIlIGluY3JlYXNlZCBHbG9iYWwgQ3JpdGljYWwgU3RyaWtlIENoYW5jZQ0KKzE4JSB0byBDcml0aWNhbCBTdHJpa2UgTXVsdGlwbGllciB3aXRoIE9uZSBIYW5kZWQgTWVsZWUgV2VhcG9ucw0KLS0tLS0tLS0NClBsYWNlIGludG8gYW4gYWxsb2NhdGVkIEpld2VsIFNvY2tldCBvbiB0aGUgUGFzc2l2ZSBTa2lsbCBUcmVlLiBSaWdodCBjbGljayB0byByZW1vdmUgZnJvbSB0aGUgU29ja2V0Lg0K",
"encodingError": "",
"league": "Ultimatum",
"requestUrl": "https://www.poeprices.info/api?l=Ultimatum&i=SXRlbSBDbGFzczogSmV3ZWwNClJhcml0eTogUmFyZQ0KRnVsZ2VudCBCbGlzcw0KVmlyaWRpYW4gSmV3ZWwNCi0tLS0tLS0tDQpJdGVtIExldmVsOiA3Mw0KLS0tLS0tLS0NCjUlIGluY3JlYXNlZCBBdHRhY2sgU3BlZWQgd2hpbGUgRHVhbCBXaWVsZGluZw0KMTIlIGluY3JlYXNlZCBHbG9iYWwgQ3JpdGljYWwgU3RyaWtlIENoYW5jZQ0KKzE4JSB0byBDcml0aWNhbCBTdHJpa2UgTXVsdGlwbGllciB3aXRoIE9uZSBIYW5kZWQgTWVsZWUgV2VhcG9ucw0KLS0tLS0tLS0NClBsYWNlIGludG8gYW4gYWxsb2NhdGVkIEpld2VsIFNvY2tldCBvbiB0aGUgUGFzc2l2ZSBTa2lsbCBUcmVlLiBSaWdodCBjbGljayB0byByZW1vdmUgZnJvbSB0aGUgU29ja2V0Lg0K",
"retHeader": "502",
"timeoutParam": 25
}
}
Is the ctrl+alt+c format for rares still in your todo list? @SlugPranker
Last edited by MalakaJones on Apr 26, 2021, 3:44:34 PM
"
MalakaJones wrote:

Hey there, we are aware of it, but still thinking about how to make the best use of it. By any chance if you do have any thought, please share with us. Thanks.
Hi,

the affix "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill, with a # second cooldown" where # == 4 from Jun unveil isn't available yet. Maybe you wanna add?

"
Item Class: Two Hand Axes
Rarity: Rare
Demon Beak
Abyssal Axe
--------
Two Handed Axe
Physical Damage: 81-121
Elemental Damage: 45-78 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 55
Str: 128
Dex: 60
--------
Sockets: B G-R
--------
Item Level: 75
--------
Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 4 second Cooldown
Adds 45 to 78 Cold Damage
+29% to Lightning Resistance
+8 Life gained on Kill

Thx for your work!
@t0mte, Thanks for reporting it! The affix was added.
"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
MalakaJones wrote:

Hey there, we are aware of it, but still thinking about how to make the best use of it. By any chance if you do have any thought, please share with us. Thanks.

I'm not quite sure what could this new format could really add to your price prediction. I know that you can now see tier mods and mod classes, but idk if it's of any use for your AI. I was just asking in terms of compatibility.

For exemple, PoE Overlay uses an inbuilt integration of your price prediction AI and since 3.14 launch we had many issues with this new ctrl+alt+c format. For some reasons, that I'm not aware (cause I'm not lead dev), there was some limitations forcing us to choose between the 2 formats. Choosing the old ctrl+c format would've forced us to disable the alt key wich would have caused confusion and uproar from the user base. There was also a second limitation that prevents the use of both format at the same time. In the end, letting the users use alt as a keybind gives us no choice but going forward with that new format.

The issue we see right now is that when parsing item data to your API using that new format, mods just get ignored. I just tough it would be nice to get that integration working properly again. But yhea, kinda on us for using that new format only.

Just sharing toughts here. Thanks again for that great tool that so many players enjoy.

Cheers
Last edited by MalakaJones on Apr 30, 2021, 3:58:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info