Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Thanks a lot for sharing!

The new ctrl+alt+c text did have some useful information (tier mod, range, type of affixes). Our AI models are trained based on the data in the publicstashapi aka. river, which only has the number of affixes available. We are not aware any mod or range information that has been made available yet.

So, it can be beneficial for you to use that additional info from ctrl+alt+c text to construct the query to the GGG official trade api. While, for our models, it is not very useful. However, we can extract the information of how many prefix/suffix mods are available on an item, while this might be useful but may not be significant (just hypothesizing here).

I am not very clear on the key binding situation... Does it prevent you from getting both ctrl+c and ctrl+alt+c text? A naive way - users press e.g. ctrl+D, the AHK script gets both text, then send to our api and downstream. I am not an expert on that though.

On the integration, we are thinking of using the same API which can consume both ctrl+c and ctrl+alt+c text. This is still at early stage. Welcome any thought.

"
MalakaJones wrote:
"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
MalakaJones wrote:
Is the ctrl+alt+c format for rares still in your todo list? @SlugPranker

Hey there, we are aware of it, but still thinking about how to make the best use of it. By any chance if you do have any thought, please share with us. Thanks.

I'm not quite sure what could this new format could really add to your price prediction. I know that you can now see tier mods and mod classes, but idk if it's of any use for your AI. I was just asking in terms of compatibility.

For exemple, PoE Overlay uses an inbuilt integration of your price prediction AI and since 3.14 launch we had many issues with this new ctrl+alt+c format. For some reasons, that I'm not aware (cause I'm not lead dev), there was some limitations forcing us to choose between the 2 formats. Choosing the old ctrl+c format would've forced us to disable the alt key wich would have caused confusion and uproar from the user base. There was also a second limitation that prevents the use of both format at the same time. In the end, letting the users use alt as a keybind gives us no choice but going forward with that new format.

The issue we see right now is that when parsing item data to your API using that new format, mods just get ignored. I just tough it would be nice to get that integration working properly again. But yhea, kinda on us for using that new format only.

Just sharing toughts here. Thanks again for that great tool that so many players enjoy.

Cheers
@SlugPranker Looks like Kyusung, the lead dev of PoE Overlay found a work around when parsing the info to your API in the mean time!

Cheers, thanks fo your time!
"
MalakaJones wrote:
@SlugPranker Looks like Kyusung, the lead dev of PoE Overlay found a work around when parsing the info to your API in the mean time!

Cheers, thanks fo your time!

Right. I am in touch with Kyusung. Thanks!
Hey, I don't know how you'd be able to solve this one but what if I wanted to pricecheck this?
Spoiler
Item Class: Amulets
Rarity: Rare
Plague Clasp
Astrolabe Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Implicit Modifiers Cannot Be Changed (implicit)
Has Elder, Shaper and all Conqueror Influences (implicit)
--------
Grants Level 22 Determination Skill
+13% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+44 to maximum Energy Shield
11% increased Area of Effect
Zealotry has 23% reduced Reservation
20% increased maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item
Elder Item
Crusader Item
Redeemer Item
Hunter Item
Warlord Item
Hey, it has been a while. Thanks for reporting it.

Edit: try hit the "price me" button again first.

A quick debug found that the implicit mods are not recognized. As a temp solution, maybe try unchecking both the implicit mods. Working on a solution on the backend.

"
Hey, I don't know how you'd be able to solve this one but what if I wanted to pricecheck this?
Spoiler
Item Class: Amulets
Rarity: Rare
Plague Clasp
Astrolabe Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Implicit Modifiers Cannot Be Changed (implicit)
Has Elder, Shaper and all Conqueror Influences (implicit)
--------
Grants Level 22 Determination Skill
+13% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+44 to maximum Energy Shield
11% increased Area of Effect
Zealotry has 23% reduced Reservation
20% increased maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item
Elder Item
Crusader Item
Redeemer Item
Hunter Item
Warlord Item
Last edited by SlugPranker on May 25, 2021, 12:24:50 AM
None of my stashes are showing any prices on anything, today. Is there a known issues with this?
Hey, it seems working the time I tested it. Please PM me if the issue is persistent.
"
Eleaya wrote:
None of my stashes are showing any prices on anything, today. Is there a known issues with this?
#####
### Please post this log file below to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1216141/.
### Try not to "spam" their thread if a few other reports with the same error description were posted in the last hours.
#####

Request and response:
{
"added": {
"browserUrl": "https://www.poeprices.info/api?l=Standard&i=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&w=1",
"encodedData": "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",
"encodingError": "",
"league": "Standard",
"requestUrl": "https://www.poeprices.info/api?l=Standard&i=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",
"retHeader": "502",
"timeoutParam": 25
}
}
Hello, for last few days predicted price is showing less then 1 chaos for items which costs exalts. At league start is was all fine. Can you fix this?
I am using Awakened PoE trade, Expedition league SC.
@AskeQQ would you please share a few examples so that I can make sure everything is fine? My guess is the new ward feature may have introduced some uncertainty in the modeling. Not 100% sure but will monitor when more data comes in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info