Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

12/17/16: Support visualization of quad tabs!
"
SlugPranker wrote:
12/17/16: Support visualization of quad tabs!

This is useful for pricing a stash or manage all stashes. A bug that when you return to a quad tab in the manage all stashes function displaying nothing has been fixed.
don't know what i'm doing bad, hover over the itema and ctrl+c and then ctrl+v does not work
"
borato wrote:
don't know what i'm doing bad, hover over the itema and ctrl+c and then ctrl+v does not work

Are you using some plug-in e.g. AHK script? It may alter your copied text.
Could you please alter how item pricing handles fire damage?
Spell damage isn't the same as fire damage because fire damage applies to burning damage as well.
Also Gripped Gloves their implicit doesn't get searched for.
"
Could you please alter how item pricing handles fire damage?
Spell damage isn't the same as fire damage because fire damage applies to burning damage as well.
Also Gripped Gloves their implicit doesn't get searched for.

Hi there, thanks a lot for the careful checking and letting me know the issues. The implicit mod for Gripped Gloves has been added. Please try and see whether it works now. I also found this implicit mode ('#% increased Projectile Attack Damage') is missing on poe.trade's search criterion.

For the fire damage, I recall that if it is spell damage, it affects all elemental damages. If it is fire damage, it will affect only fire damage. You can expand on the pseudo mods to check whether this is calculated in the right way. Let me know if this is correct. I will double the code that I make the calculation as well.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Dec 28, 2016, 9:44:11 PM
"
SlugPranker wrote:

For the fire damage, I recall that if it is spell damage, it affects all elemental damages. If it is fire damage, it will affect only fire damage. You can expand on the pseudo mods to check whether this is calculated in the right way. Let me know if this is correct. I will double the code that I make the calculation as well.

But the point is that fire damage is more valuable, it's not the same as fire spell damage.
Fire damage double dips which i assume you know, spell fire damage could be with spell damage which doesn't double dip.
A wand with +28% fire damage will get undervalued like the settings are currently because the search will change to 28% fire spell damage which also includes a wand with 28% spell damage.
Also a Ranger doing mostly fire, cold or lightning damage would want such an affix like increased fire, cold or lightning damage but not spell damage because a skill isn't always a spell, spell damage won't apply to attack skill gems.

A good example on where the pricecheck more or less fails is with

(couldn't find a better example where the fire damage gets compared to spell damage)
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Demon Pendant
Turquoise Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 57
--------
Item Level: 81
--------
+16 to Dexterity and Intelligence
--------
12% increased Fire Damage
+61 to maximum Mana
+8% to all Elemental Resistances
+42% to Fire Resistance

If you try it and scroll down you see it got compared with spell damage rings too, creating an inaccurate pricecheck.

In case you don't know about double dipping, ignite is fire damage too.
So with 100% bonus spell damage: 100 fire damage --> 200 fire damage + 160 fire damage ignite.
With 100% bonus fire damage: 100 fire damage --> 200 fire damage + 320 fire damage ignite.

Cold damage can double dip too if the player wears Pyre (100% cold to fire) and there's likely also a way to convert lightning to fire damage (Avatar of Fire).

Thank you for solving that.
I forgot breach rings also don't work the right way yet.

I also would like to have items that are corrupted to be optional to compare them to not corrupted items, for items with max 3 or 4 sockets it's not that bad if it's corrupted and sometimes the sockets are already as they should be.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Dec 31, 2016, 5:59:43 PM
Hey, World_Destructor, thanks for the very detailed explanation! It will take some time for me to address them one by one.
"
SlugPranker wrote:
Hey, World_Destructor, thanks for the very detailed explanation! It will take some time for me to address them one by one.

Sure, you're welcome! Glad I could help.
It's weird nobody else pointed these things out to you even though it's so easy to get in contact with you here on this thread.
You can count on me though from now on to give feedback.

You probably wouldn't want to do this but a search (at single item) with option to add an additional craft to it could be nice to see if an item with a crafted affix would become (much) more valuable.
Now i often type it in manually, but I'm probably one of the few that do that.
It's not a necessity, just some icing on the cake :)
Last edited by World_Destructor on Dec 31, 2016, 10:55:01 PM
I can't figure out how to price my stash. I created this url and paste into the "price each stash" box, hit submit, but get a blank page.

https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Breach&tabs=8&tabIndex=0&accountName=sithren

Edit: when I click on one of the leagues (as mentioned in the instructions) I get a window that pops up saying "false"

edit: looks like I have to put "8" after "1&tabIndex=" but that doesn't seem to work either.
Last edited by sithren on Jan 1, 2017, 9:35:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info