Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Thanks for the comment. I currently manually update the currency rate, which may be delayed once in a while. I used to use another website to port the conversion rate in, while that site was unfortunately shutdown. Does any one know a website which updates the currency rate using poe.trade, before I implement it by myself?
How accurate are you guys finding these prices?

I am having rares worth exalts coming up valued at bless - less than 10 chaos range.... Then items that have essentially no value at all are coming up as worth exalts. The item below is 1 exalt according to poeprice, and thats clearly not true.

Also this quiver is not worth 3 chaos . . .

Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Update 08/27/2016: Query currency conversion rate automatically. Tend to run this as often as daily.
Upcoming update:

09/23/2016: One can copy and paste the whisper message from poe.trade to check items.

Notice this only works now for the items posted in the premium stashes. There might be delay due to the sync of the database. If the item is not available anymore, or to be available during the sync, or invalid text, nothing will be returned.

Last edited by SlugPranker on Sep 23, 2016, 9:17:50 PM
"
SlugPranker wrote:
Upcoming update:

09/23/2016: One can copy and paste the whisper message from poe.trade to check items.

Notice this only works now for the items posted in the premium stashes. There might be delay due to the sync of the database. If the item is not available anymore, or to be available during the sync, or invalid text, nothing will be returned.

Great! Very useful tool you have created here. I have been using this ever since warbands league i think maybe earler. Don't remember exacly.
trying to use your site to price my essence stash, but when i press the manage stash button, nothing is happening. i have refreshed the page, closed and reopened broswer...please help
Same for me.
[TANK] Guilde Fr. Vocal via TS.
DarkNevrdid : Marauder RF Tots lvl 88
NevrdidScion : Scion Spark Tots lvl 83
same here
Hey, guys, thanks for pointing out the bug. I fixed it. Let me know if this is still not working for you.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Oct 11, 2016, 1:19:42 AM
Thanks for making this tool, its very useful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info