[2.0 HC Updated] Montreguls Block Summoner with SRS

where can u find Revenants? I don't know where to get them as spectres...
Hi there! I am a returning player who never really managed to invest enough time into this beautiful game when it first came out, but every time I come back to this same concept so am very glad to see a guide about it. I have tried with my limited knowledge to figure a means of the "tanky summoner" and hope my questions are not pestering.
First off, thank you so very much for not only putting forth the guide, but your kind and consistent responses to other players, as a gamer who retired from guide-writing myself it is a good sight to see.

Now, the current plans are to play in a party of three (at the moment not sure if one of our other friends will play, and can't off hand while writing this remember the population limit for parties but four makes sense), a Witch, an "Archer" (...gf didn't tell me what class -_-), and myself as the Tank... or at least that is what they are hoping for. I have other ideas :P

The first actual question comes as, how party friendly would this build be? While I discussed it briefly in chat, most people mentioned they dislike summoners in parties but none said why. I could assume lag might be a cause, but then there are flashy spell casters who are far more guilty of that crime.

I don't know if it is just me, but the initial passive tree link appears to not work correctly? There are empty gaps where skills are disconnected. But this leads me to ask; while leveling, as minion gems by your statement are not potent til past lvl 10, was there a specific build path you were going with or possibly an updated tree one might look at? (Found this in spoiler, but the other build links still show disjointed selections... am I crazy?)

I am sure there are more questions in my head, but as I play around with the passive tree calc and level up in game I'm sure I'll learn more.

Again thank you for your insight and happy hunting!
Last edited by DenathilPlays on Aug 25, 2015, 5:25:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info