UMBRA (new ARPG )

First...sorry about my bad english, not my native language.

I first saw Umbra when i was backing "Little Devil" project, i've readed everything, checked all their videos, and I FREAKING LOVE IT. I can say that i live for ARPGS, these are the most fun and time consuming thing that i mostly play on my PC! Sadly Diablo 3 sucks, and i've lost my hopes...Blizzard doenst seems to care with Diablo franchise anymore.

Happily we have PoE, awesome game, awesome dev team! Sadly we don't have more good "new" ARPGs in these days...i play mostly PoE and Grim Dawn but i really want something new, PoE needs some "competitiveness" (dont know if thats the word)...competitiveness is great for us players.

Backed with the Shaman Pack, i really hope this is going to be well funded with some stretch goals.

My only concern is about the Multiplayer and Coop...this is a necessity for me, i LOVE play with my friends and ladders in most games. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, hope them can make a good Multiplayer and Coop Game. And if i can ask more...i really hope something big from Multiplayer with ladders and stuff like that (Competitive Mode).

Well...i'll check this topic daily, its the only place that i find people discussing about Umbra.

See ya folks, and lets help these guys make it happen!

Again, sorry about my bad english! XD

aloha~
Last edited by Nawul on May 27, 2015, 1:22:00 PM
not bad, at last for some days :/

Spoiler
exanima rpg >:D
my english sux.
Last edited by 2i0 on May 31, 2015, 4:52:28 AM
I am not a fan of potion cooldowns. :(
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Those guys French accent are terrible. Our school system is really bad to learn English lol.
Forum pvp
I think it worth it, i just gave some gold to kick
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
Shaping up to be an awesome game, check out the wiki I have been working on http://umbragame.wikia.com/wiki/UmbraGame_Wikia for all the info we know about it so far
looks good due the use of the cry engine but
- solo games with optional multiplayer added later can't get rid of hacks and cheats ever
- it has gold
- it has "pay to win" for solo players

can somebody point me to the unique features of this game which could encourage somebody to support it?
imo umbra game needs 4 to 5 years dev time until it reaches the same mature state poe currently has. cu in 2020.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
looks good due the use of the cry engine but
- solo games with optional multiplayer added later can't get rid of hacks and cheats ever
- it has gold
- it has "pay to win" for solo players

can somebody point me to the unique features of this game which could encourage somebody to support it?
imo umbra game needs 4 to 5 years dev time until it reaches the same mature state poe currently has. cu in 2020.

I thought we realised orbs were just a disguised gold system years ago

Theres literally no difference between orbs or gold with a menu/crafting system saying "Spend 1 gold to reroll a rare item. Spend 40 gold to add a rare mod (Exalt)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info