Community Showcase #7

If you have any feedback for future community competitions, prizes you’d like to see and how you’d like them to be organised, please let us know! We hope that they can be fun and inviting to many players.

Ultimate Haku Hideout + Timelapse by Spartalicious
We really enjoy seeing players’ creativity in developing their hideouts. Spartalicious has created this interesting video which highlights their coastal hideout. It also contains a timelapse of the entire process. It’s interesting to see a full breakdown of steps you can take to create unique effects with hideout decorations.

Dominus by Torvald2000
This fan art piece is another entry into our recent Fan Art Competition. It’s an artistic rendition of Dominus during his blood rain mode.

Fan Art and Cosplay by Farandine
Farandine has posted a series of her fan art based on her own and other players’ characters. Her post also includes her cool witch cosplay! We really enjoy when players take to cosplaying characters from the game! We’d love to see more of this.

When my Koala pet went beserk by lolozori
This is another entry from our fan art competition. Lolozori has created this oddly cute yet terrifying rendition of the in-game Koala pets.

4000 Belts Later the Headhunting Begins by Ghudda
Ghudda is a streamer who looks to create new gameplay experiences by using game mechanics in an interesting way. After a lot of time and currency he managed to chance the Headhunter’s Leather Belt. Check out his use of this belt in a map with 32% more Rare Monsters where Rare Monsters each have a nemesis mod. I tried to find another word to describe this video, but it is simply epic.

If you would like to submit your work to share with others and be considered for future Community Showcase posts, please post your work here.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 5, 2015, 9:34:57 PM
Nice new title Bex.
I should play more Sims. These hideouts are making me jealous.
Oh yea
Saved
dat tag on dominus picture
hahaha ghudda! :D
"
Moonyu wrote:
Nice new title Bex.

Yes, congrats and glad to see your Rhoa back.
I think that the title of the fan art piece of Dominus is a little inappropriate...
[Removed]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 5, 2015, 9:35:42 PM
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
I think that the title of the fan art piece of Dominus is a little inappropriate...
[Removed]

Thanks for the heads up!
That would be cool if Hall of Grandmasters used player hideouts as the areas you fight in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info