Artisane's Artworks

So, I have been posting artworks in GD for over a year now, but I figured I'd start a thread here now to help keep me going on PoE fan works. :)

First, here's my own character, Artisane: (click for bigger)

This is what she actually looks like ingame:

Next, here are some of the people I've drawn from the forums (although I couldn't find all of them in my massive pictures folder):

People from this thread:

jugglereli

Lastly, I did a Witch costume for a nerdy halloween party that I attended. Unfortunately I was smiling or drinking in most of the pictures that people took, but I plan on improving the costume and getting some more photos when it's a bit warmer outside. :) So here's a teaser for that:

More

If you've read this far, thanks! I hope to continue making fan works for PoE, because it just keeps getting better. If anyone would like fanart of their character, just link a screenshot below and I'll consider making it my next big piece. :)
Last edited by Farandine on Mar 7, 2015, 6:34:26 PM
These are rad! Nice cosplay!
These are great! Excellent costume as well
You did an amazing job. Great work.
Aww, thanks guys!

I am 100% serious about wanting to draw people's characters, by the way. Although I love drawing Artisane, I do like to stretch from time to time, haha.
Super awesome works! Clearly shows your passion towards PoE:)
I assume your witch is flameblast prolif build?
Close! Actually I have been playing this game for so long, she is a fire trap prolif witch, from before they started buffing traps/releasing trap related uniques. I still enjoy the build quite a bit!
These are so freekin' amazing!!! And if you're looking for other charecters to draw, I find that my latest charecter (CI Death's Oath Viper strike) looks really cool, much thanks to death's Oath
Spoiler

I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Actually, that character appeals to me a lot! Love all the different colors at play. I'll try and work something up. :)
:DDDDD

Can't wait to see this
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info