Artisane's Artworks

@jugglereli:

Hope you like it! My art style doesn't really know what to do with PoE so the style comes out pretty different every time, haha...
i really dig your style. this is some grade a sh*t right here. keep it up!
Thanks a lot, I'm really flattered! :)

I definitely don't plan on stopping! If people don't keep posting characters for me to draw I'll have to start doing NPC fanart...hehe...
nice paint skillz =)
...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó
Holy crapizoly that is awesome! I'm so happy you took time to draw it :D
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Thank you! :)

I can't claim completely selfless intentions, it is also great practice for me! haha
Those are great drawings. Good job!

I don't really have a badass looking character, however I would love to see a Shadow drawing. Like with dark leather armour, maybe a hoodie? and a half mask (like the Apprentice armour) with a half skull drawn on it. Those were just some ideas of mine, like them or not, I'd love to see any kind of Shadow based drawing of yours. =D
...fear is a luxury...
Thank you! I love the Shadow, too. I was actually planning on doing a Vorici fanart if no one else posted, although it looks like right now I will be working on another Artisane in the off chance it could become my forum avatar. :) Stay tuned for more art! (Pun intended)
Can't wait to see more of your work. =D
...fear is a luxury...
Yay for HQ fanart!
Keep up the good work, we need all the fanart we can get!
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info