MingPrawn's Broken Cats Toss" ~ [2.0]

"
Mivvi wrote:
"
skieZ wrote:
Okay I hope I can get some help here.
I want toplay this build but I have one problem: no acuitys.
with that I have a problem with leech, as I can only get 2% (from belt and on my dagger).
So I need to take VaalPact and somehow need to solve the leech issue or swap out pcoc for lifeleech gem and have a problem sustaining powercharges.
the problem is that I dont have budget for acuitys.
could anybody help me with my problem?

Hey I also struggled with survivability for a while. A couple of suggestions:

You can drop PCoC and replaced it with Assassin's Mark. This way, you will still be able to maintain power charges (arguably less effectively) but will get life on kill. Although I don't think this goes to ES...

But your best bet would be to go with a quality Life Leech gem with some crafted Vorici leech gloves. Although leech will not be instant, it will certainly be much faster.

@nit3mare: thank you for posting this build! After 1.3 my shatter chuck witch wasn't as effective so I used her for another build. I had a spare shadow that I hadn't used in a while alongside all the gems and gear from my old shatter chuck witch. Glad to see they are being put to use again!

thanks , glad you appreciate it. A couple pages before; there was these two shatterchuckers bashing on me, saying my setup is shitty, vagan dagger is a wasted mod; dont need scolds, and that I don't know what I'm saying and can't play the game. So yeah , when you try it out. if its not too much to ask, place some feedback of this build and setup and rate the build's effectiveness.
hi, I cannot download this dps calculation sheet . I don't have the permission. I have sent the request .:)
"
kaneyxx wrote:
hi, I cannot download this dps calculation sheet . I don't have the permission. I have sent the request .:)

hey i kinda updated and reuploaded a spreadsheet for you. I have shared it with publicly so you should be able to see it .
"
nit3mare wrote:
"
kaneyxx wrote:

hey i kinda updated and reuploaded a spreadsheet for you. I have shared it with publicly so you should be able to see it .

Yes! I got it ! Thanks, sir

How many ES pool do u have atm? I found you change to scold and the new passives. (59% ES)
And will you record new uber video with your current gear and passives?

Btw, I have practiced normal atziri by this build about 50 run for trying sustaining RF. I took a remove ignite flask for the split phase and after every boss kill. I found it would be really helpful and much more stable for ppl who only have 3% shav ring like me :)
I will try uber after the HOPE drop !

Again, really awesome build :D
Last edited by kaneyxx on Mar 30, 2015, 12:27:34 PM
"
kaneyxx wrote:
"
nit3mare wrote:
"
kaneyxx wrote:

Yes! I got it ! Thanks, sir

How many ES pool do u have atm? I found you change to scold and the new passives. (59% ES)
And will you record new uber video with your current gear and passives?

Btw, I have practiced normal atziri by this build about 50 run for trying sustaining RF. I took a remove ignite flask for the split phase and after every boss kill. I found it would be really helpful and much more stable for ppl who only have 3% shav ring like me :)
I will try uber after the HOPE drop !

Again, really awesome build :D

hahaha , right now im dual wielding. i have 5k es ; but im loving it. yeah, will record when temp league is over or when i completed the hc challenge.
yeah, i get all lot of comments about why i dont use remove ignite flask. I just dont like it, its just how i play . well yeah, contact me in game through MingPrawn or MeltingTheGold in standard if you have questions or just want to chat.
For anyone else who can't afford acuities I've been running with warlords mark linked to hoi/hot/coh. I took vaal pact and use a second elreons ring instead of shavs revelations to get st down to 1 life per cast and sustain it with 2 lgoh crafted onto a ring. Even hoi/hot running without reduced mana I can run hoi/hot/poi/pof/pot/haste/discipline since I don't need vitality anymore. As a side benefit I also get 3 endurance charges and I'm thinking about spending 4 points to get +2 endurance charges from the tree.
Last edited by Mystrl on Apr 1, 2015, 4:16:05 PM
@Mystrl: could you link your gear and passive tree?
Im really interested in your setup!
EXALTS>EXAMS
The tree is the same except with vaal pact added on

I'll be switching out the amulet once I get a few more level (only 76 right now) and the rest of the gear is really bad but I have no problems in maps so I'm just saving up for one piece at a time.
Hey nit3mare. Really fun build - thank you for posting. Finally used my passive reset on my 78 Shadow! So at the moment I have the basic fundamental platform for the build in my tree; any additional level is simply making the build stronger (more crit, more damage, more defence etc.) but my current skill tree still makes the build work.

Gear*
* ignore the Arc in my Shavs - I use AB because at the moment I do not leech as effectively without a second cold spell. I also use a dagger that I found instead of a Vagan craft - I feel I will switch to a Vagan craft once I have a few more levels under my belt so I don't lose so much DPS.

bump for this beast build
IGN: _AXN_ (standard Server)

MY SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441
provide mirror service on the best item only.
(#1 crit bow, #1 crit staff, #1 crown of eye shield, #1 pdps dagger, #1 pdps 1hd sword, #1 ES/Armour shield, #1 belt, #1boot...and alot more)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info