MingPrawn's Broken Cats Toss" ~ [2.0]

Why did you decide to use arctic breath+fireball?

Playing a lifebased CoC and tested a few combinations of spells and it seems that freezing pulse+arc is the best for clearing - freezing pulse's pierce hits the entire pack every cast and arc hits even monsters outside st and fp's arc. (oh and I'm using ass mark instead of pcoc for generating charges linked to CoC)

Currently looking for a decent vagan dagger, here's my gear, if you can recommend any upgrade I'll be more than willing to listen:

Spoiler

Last edited by noobdw on Mar 16, 2015, 11:16:08 AM
"
noobdw wrote:
Why did you decide to use arctic breath+fireball?

Playing a lifebased CoC and tested a few combinations of spells and it seems that freezing pulse+arc is the best for clearing - freezing pulse's pierce hits the entire pack every cast and arc hits even monsters outside st and fp's arc. (oh and I'm using ass mark instead of pcoc for generating charges linked to CoC)

Currently looking for a decent vagan dagger, here's my gear, if you can recommend any upgrade I'll be more than willing to listen:

Spoiler

why you i use AB + FB. Simply because I am a lazy, since FB+AB are the only spells that explodes after they collided with enemies, therefore generating additional damage being the best choices for dropping bosses. But clearing mobs/trashs , there are other combinations that clear more efficiently. I just refuse to swapping gems in and out, so thats why thats im always using AB+FB. If your life based, i recommend using it 6l volls.
Hi, what's the bandit choice?

kill/kill/alira?
"
So what sets this build apart from other cast-on-crit builds?

Oh come on now, really? It was like several months already since all who knew anything about game mechanics and didn't have mirrored daggers for CoC switched to using Vagan's mod daggers.

"
Very efficient at killing Uber Atziri

Sure it is! As any other LL Shavs + Acuity + whatever build

Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Mar 17, 2015, 8:08:49 AM
"
kaneyxx wrote:
Hi, what's the bandit choice?

kill/kill/alira?

well for me, it is :
+8 ele resists/ kill/ +1 power charge

"
"
So what sets this build apart from other cast-on-crit builds?

Oh come on now, really? It was like several months already since all who knew anything about game mechanics and didn't have mirrored daggers for CoC switched to using Vagan's mod daggers.

"
Very efficient at killing Uber Atziri

Sure it is! As any other LL Shavs + Acuity + whatever build

precisely, good thing you pointed that out. I'm glad that I don't have to continue to spoonfeed every lil thing. Thanks.
Last edited by nit3mare on Mar 17, 2015, 8:34:47 AM
Hi, sir. I'm trying to do this build. But there is no mirror dagger in garena server. Can you use a low budget vagan dagger to do this and record a uber run for us?

Btw, I only use rare helmet/shield and Doryani's invitation. Is it okay?
(Because I cannot afford a headhunter :P and I need the rare helmet for resistances)
"
kaneyxx wrote:
Hi, sir. I'm trying to do this build. But there is no mirror dagger in garena server. Can you use a low budget vagan dagger to do this and record a uber run for us?

Btw, I only use rare helmet/shield and Doryani's invitation. Is it okay?
(Because I cannot afford a headhunter :P and I need the rare helmet for resistances)

yeah sure , i guess . however i dont have a vagan dagger besides this. but if you contact me in game, i will be able to record me doing a uber run with a shitty vagan dagger
I'm using a -8 cost unset and a -8 cost diamond ring (one crafted with +2 life gain when hit)
Now I don't need any life regeneration and vitality aura because the skill cost is only 1.
I think this might be a alternative gear choice when ppl can't afford a shav ring.
I built this and spent 76 regrets not really a great farmer. AB and FB cant shoot up stairs, embankments or through the tinniest obstacles. Sure it lays down DPS if your right in front of mob but precarious too. Think wand barrage CoC is way to go if you're laying out this coin anyway. I repect back to Discharger tho with vegan dagger
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 21, 2015, 2:44:35 AM
Why is the witch tree so different to the shadow tree?
Shadow has shaper, witch doesnt, shadow has dagger crit nodes, witch doesnt..? There's quite a few things that does not make sense to me. Shadow has alchemist, witch doesnt. Influence isnt taken by shadow but by witch, leadership aura effect node, soveregnity reserve nodes. Etc.

The witch tree looks like someone smoked a little too much kush before making a shatter chuck build.

Could you explain please?
Sweaty_ballz - Lv 1 solo - Leveling is too easy - Twilight strand for life :)
Last edited by schebab7 on Mar 22, 2015, 9:36:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info