MingPrawn's Broken Cats Toss" ~ [2.0]

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
Is this build better than this?
Man, please, stop asking what the "absolute best" build is in many guide threads. If you can't understand that there are no absolute bests, then you don't understand a huge part of the game.

Builds are made to suit some needs and to be optimized for a certain playstyle, within a certain budget. And even then, you can have a build your prefer playing even you have another build which clears faster.

Best is subjective, clear speed is not, enjoyment is. Choose for yourself.
"
Vadler wrote:
Man, please, stop asking what the "absolute best" build is in many guide threads. If you can't understand that there are no absolute bests, then you don't understand a huge part of the game.

Builds are made to suit some needs and to be optimized for a certain playstyle, within a certain budget. And even then, you can have a build your prefer playing even you have another build which clears faster.

Nicely said.
"
Vadler wrote:

By better, I meant stronger. My enjoyment is dishing out insane amounts of damage and this class seems to provide that, but after seeing someone saying lowlife builds is for a witch and that this isn't optimized, it made me change my mind and use the build I linked before. Starting a new character while following this build, I seem to die much more (low life obviously), but it seems in the long run, it would be much more stronger. This build is stronger than the one I linked before, right?
Last edited by TheDevilishGod on May 24, 2015, 8:10:47 PM
"
"
Vadler wrote:

By better, I meant stronger. My enjoyment is dishing out insane amounts of damage and this class seems to provide that, but after seeing someone saying lowlife builds is for a witch and that this isn't optimized, it made me change my mind and use the build I linked before. Starting a new character while following this build, I seem to die much more (low life obviously), but it seems in the long run, it would be much more stronger. This build is stronger than the one I linked before, right?

Im not familiar with the build you linked. But yeah, dont quote me on this; not certain at all. As of this moment in Path of Exile Live, this build has a much higher capability for burst damage output in a limited time frame. Clear speed is moderate. Has that answered your question?
But act4 could change everything.
"
nit3mare wrote:
"
"
Vadler wrote:

Im not familiar with the build you linked. But yeah, dont quote me on this; not certain at all. As of this moment in Path of Exile Live, this build has a much higher capability for burst damage output in a limited time frame. Clear speed is moderate. Has that answered your question?
But act4 could change everything.

Yeah, I'm satisfied, thanks. Can you link any builds that have very fast clear speeds?
Last edited by TheDevilishGod on May 25, 2015, 4:01:48 AM
insert any mirrored dagger
insert Acuity
insert Shav

"Hey guys I am a build I want to share with you"

No, you don't have any build, you have gear.
Basically, it's a ST CoC build, already seen 2000 times.

IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on May 25, 2015, 10:07:53 AM
"
Malone wrote:

No, you don't have any build, you have gear.

EH..gear and gems + tree make a build?

"
Malone wrote:

Basically, it's a ST CoC build, already seen 2000 times.

Yeah..he never said he made something other than a CoC ST build. He just made his adjustments.

"
Malone wrote:

insert any mirrored dagger

I did this build with a simple selfcrafted vagan dagger

Costed me like 7chaos orbs

"
Malone wrote:

insert Acuity

its dooable without acuitys, jsut harder.
In fact did I use maligaros and used vaal pact from tree.

"
Malone wrote:

insert Shav

again, doable without it
I would advise to do a life based version if you can't afford shavs.
plus shavs is really cheap atm.

I really hate the attitude of yours.
Why even bother coming in the thread, writing a hatefull comment.
Just ignore the thread.
I guess you're just salty or like to hate on people with some wealth.

SO pleae just ignore things you don't like.
THe build works on budget, you just need to make changes for yourself.

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
@ TheDevilishGod :
I see you're new to the game, so that means you don't have a lot of currency. Then, don't try to start with those lowlife, ultra-expensive builds who are supposed to have the best clear speed (there is no build with an absolute best clear speed once again, though some are definitely in the top tier clear speed, see lowlife ST or lowlife CoC or Tornado Shot builds).

Because, if you don't have the currency, what will happen, is that the build won't be viable at all and your survivability AND clear speed will be in fact terrible. And you don't want that to happen. Because, when we mean that a build doesn't work without a certain budget, we mean that the build REALLY does not work without a certain amount of currency. It's not that it will be just a bit worse.

However, if you want to play one of the strongest builds at the moment, you could try a Tornado Shot ranger or a life-based CoC build. Those are cheap enough to start as a beginner and you can work your way up to insane DPS and clear speed.

By all means, try to avoid ES-based build like the CI Reave builds or lowlife builds, simply because ES gear is very expensive.
Although, I think a CI Reaver could work even on a budget but it will really be a pain in the ass at the beginning and you'll die a lot and you'll feel pretty weak.
"
Vadler wrote:
@ TheDevilishGod :
I see you're new to the game, so that means you don't have a lot of currency. Then, don't try to start with those lowlife, ultra-expensive builds who are supposed to have the best clear speed (there is no build with an absolute best clear speed once again, though some are definitely in the top tier clear speed, see lowlife ST or lowlife CoC or Tornado Shot builds).

Because, if you don't have the currency, what will happen, is that the build won't be viable at all and your survivability AND clear speed will be in fact terrible. And you don't want that to happen. Because, when we mean that a build doesn't work without a certain budget, we mean that the build REALLY does not work without a certain amount of currency. It's not that it will be just a bit worse.

However, if you want to play one of the strongest builds at the moment, you could try a Tornado Shot ranger or a life-based CoC build. Those are cheap enough to start as a beginner and you can work your way up to insane DPS and clear speed.

By all means, try to avoid ES-based build like the CI Reave builds or lowlife builds, simply because ES gear is very expensive.
Although, I think a CI Reaver could work even on a budget but it will really be a pain in the ass at the beginning and you'll die a lot and you'll feel pretty weak.

Thanks, I'm currently following a life-based CoC anyways. Seems to work best for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info