Hideout of the Week: The Market District

This is going to sound a bit off topic but I need to get this off my chest and hope that since this is a new post it may finally get looked at. I'm getting very frustrated with you guys at GGG, I have spent well north of $1000 and always have nothing but positive things to say about everything you do. Sadly I'm starting to feel like this is a one way street and I'm incredibly frustrated with you guys neglect to answer my one simple question. I'm not sure if it's because not many people are asking about this subject or you guys just don't really take the time to read all these messages like you say you do. If you look at my post history I have asked this question many times and just get ignored. I'm not asking for any special treatment but a simple answer to my question and I think I deserve an answer at this point. So here goes again, Will we ever get any more chaos spells? and is there any chance that the poison effect will be changed to something more satisfying? I hope to hear from you guys and just to make sure you see this here are a bunch of dollar signs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"
venomister wrote:
Will we ever get any more chaos spells? and is there any chance that the poison effect will be changed to something more satisfying?

It's likely that there will be more chaos spells in future. I don't have any updates regarding the poison effect, but I will pass on your feedback about this to the art team.
^ only if I can play back-up banjo
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Cute voice.
Backup Kazoo here.
They all look the same
Saved
"
"
venomister wrote:
This is going to sound a bit off topic but I need to get this off my chest and hope that since this is a new post it may finally get looked at. I'm getting very frustrated with you guys at GGG, I have spent well north of $1000 and always have nothing but positive things to say about everything you do. Sadly I'm starting to feel like this is a one way street and I'm incredibly frustrated with you guys neglect to answer my one simple question. I'm not sure if it's because not many people are asking about this subject or you guys just don't really take the time to read all these messages like you say you do. If you look at my post history I have asked this question many times and just get ignored. I'm not asking for any special treatment but a simple answer to my question and I think I deserve an answer at this point. So here goes again, Will we ever get any more chaos spells? and is there any chance that the poison effect will be changed to something more satisfying? I hope to hear from you guys and just to make sure you see this here are a bunch of dollar signs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh, oh, is it my turn to play this song? Because, holy shit, I've been practising it for months.

__

Fucking on-topic: Keep on rocking this shit, General Bex. And that signature? So cool.

I don't think what I'm asking is that unreasonable, and yeah we get it, you are the coolest guy on poe who took a second mortgage out on his house. The amount of money you spend on the game has very little to do with me making a reasonable request. I get your humor in trying to one-up me with the amount of money you spend and I'm positive you are the first person to make that joke. I agree I could have asked it in a more reasonable way, but I was upset and still am since I have asked this question many times in a very calm manor. My point is I have made a very strong effort to support a company that feels I'm not even worth their time to answer a simple question. If they were to just say they cant tell me whats going on with it, even that would make me happy. I think its just their lack of interest in addressing an issue simply based on the fact that one guy is asking, is a bit frustrating. I think I need to find a new method to have my question answered because this looks to only be drawing trolls.
"
venomister wrote:
My point is I have made a very strong effort to support a company that feels I'm not even worth their time to answer a simple question. If they were to just say they cant tell me whats going on with it, even that would make me happy. I think its just their lack of interest in addressing an issue simply based on the fact that one guy is asking, is a bit frustrating. I think I need to find a new method to have my question answered because this looks to only be drawing trolls.

I answered your question further up. Here's my response:

Spoiler
"
venomister wrote:
Will we ever get any more chaos spells? and is there any chance that the poison effect will be changed to something more satisfying?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

It's likely that there will be more chaos spells in future. I don't have any updates regarding the poison effect, but I will pass on your feedback about this to the art team.
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
Cute voice.
twitch.tv/jfpforever
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
venomister wrote:
My point is I have made a very strong effort to support a company that feels I'm not even worth their time to answer a simple question. If they were to just say they cant tell me whats going on with it, even that would make me happy. I think its just their lack of interest in addressing an issue simply based on the fact that one guy is asking, is a bit frustrating. I think I need to find a new method to have my question answered because this looks to only be drawing trolls.

I answered your question further up. Here's my response:

Spoiler
"
venomister wrote:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Thank you sir and my mistake on not seeing this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info