Hideout of the Week: The Market District

To submit a Hideout for next week's episode, please post about it in the Hideouts forum.
"
venomister wrote:
Will we ever get any more chaos spells? and is there any chance that the poison effect will be changed to something more satisfying?

It's likely that there will be more chaos spells in future. I don't have any updates regarding the poison effect, but I will pass on your feedback about this to the art team.
"
venomister wrote:
My point is I have made a very strong effort to support a company that feels I'm not even worth their time to answer a simple question. If they were to just say they cant tell me whats going on with it, even that would make me happy. I think its just their lack of interest in addressing an issue simply based on the fact that one guy is asking, is a bit frustrating. I think I need to find a new method to have my question answered because this looks to only be drawing trolls.

I answered your question further up. Here's my response:

Spoiler
"
venomister wrote:
Will we ever get any more chaos spells? and is there any chance that the poison effect will be changed to something more satisfying?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

It's likely that there will be more chaos spells in future. I don't have any updates regarding the poison effect, but I will pass on your feedback about this to the art team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info