[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

What level can you start comfortably doing atziri with the 5link?

Edit - Can you list levels recommended for both normal and uber atziri?
Last edited by Zavven on Mar 31, 2015, 3:26:32 PM
Why u use Add Chaos damage gem?.Hard leveling 40-60lvl for Elemental damage with low resist,one-two shots and die)).
My Tree nodes for mana reg, big problemm with mana xD:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswceDkgQWBEtEZYWbxo4HwIkqicvKPoqjSycLR8yNDLRNtg26TpYRKtFR0WdRtdJG0lRTLNTUlWuVcZj_WaeakNrF3GFeuZ8g35Zf8aCEIIegpuCx4Pbh2WPppBVlSCVLpo7muCiAKKjrJivt7iTvOrAGsBUwGbB88361abbC9-w4XPjauvu7DjsVe088NXxbPno-tI=
My Dps 2100, it good?
Last edited by bakin26 on Apr 2, 2015, 3:06:32 PM
3 Points away from Vaal Pact. Curious if it would be good for the build?
"
What level can you start comfortably doing atziri with the 5link?

Edit - Can you list levels recommended for both normal and uber atziri?

Roughly 85 for atziri and 93+ for uber
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
blindhoff wrote:
3 Points away from Vaal Pact. Curious if it would be good for the build?

you have low life leech and barely touches the regen limit. vaal pact doesnt do much imo but u can try it and report back
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Awesome build..doing it..ever thought abt apeps rage?? or u using a rare wand fr rf damage...
and i changed the tree a bit(just the connecting nodes between templar and witch..helps gets 20strength strength needed while needing the same points..

and will this wand do or i need a better one?..and how abt
during uber fight,may help in flask recovery..(ofcourse u only use it if ur resists are capped,i checked i got a 100life difference between this and a leather belt....).thnks..
Last edited by chinu2050 on Apr 14, 2015, 7:03:51 AM
Is this build doable as Shadow as well? Looks like it is just 56% ele dmg (shadow) vs 58% spell dmg (witch). Shadow also gets +10 ES. Elemental damage would slightly benefit damage coming from RF right?

Thanks.
"
sky_quaker wrote:
Is this build doable as Shadow as well? Looks like it is just 56% ele dmg (shadow) vs 58% spell dmg (witch). Shadow also gets +10 ES. Elemental damage would slightly benefit damage coming from RF right?

Thanks.

Oh sorry I missed the 25% regen + 14 ES node at witch start. So do you think Shadow is not a good option? (thinking of respeccing my existing char)
Hi, thanks for the build! I started about a week ago with the idea of making a Templar version (I have too many witches). I am currently doing this as more of a mapping/leveling build and thought I would share some variations to your build and gems I am using to level. Instead of Kaom's root I am using Windscreams + 1 curse and linking ele weakness and warlords mark to Herald of Thunder. At the cost of freeze and stun immunity I am gaining 2 curses (damage + endurance charges + life and mana leech) also gaining some evasion and a couple equipment slots for stats.

This probably isn't ideal for Atziri but thought it might be a fun leveling variant for people. It is working well for me. Very tanky.

Also, I was thinking. Was Alpha's howl ever considered for a headpiece? I know the dex requirement is high and it is 4 off colors but you could gain +level to auras reduced mana and freeze immunity without using the ring for freeze immune.

Target Build

Current Gear
Spoiler
"
Hi, thanks for the build! I started about a week ago with the idea of making a Templar version (I have too many witches). I am currently doing this as more of a mapping/leveling build and thought I would share some variations to your build and gems I am using to level. Instead of Kaom's root I am using Windscreams + 1 curse and linking ele weakness and warlords mark to Herald of Thunder. At the cost of freeze and stun immunity I am gaining 2 curses (damage + endurance charges + life and mana leech) also gaining some evasion and a couple equipment slots for stats.

This probably isn't ideal for Atziri but thought it might be a fun leveling variant for people. It is working well for me. Very tanky.

Also, I was thinking. Was Alpha's howl ever considered for a headpiece? I know the dex requirement is high and it is 4 off colors but you could gain +level to auras reduced mana and freeze immunity without using the ring for freeze immune.

Target Build

Current Gear
Spoiler

I think one of the big reasons Alpha's Howl a great option is because Vertex supplies us with ALOT of our mana pool. I sort of considered using curses aswell instead of kaom's roots but I don't feel like we need it with how much damage we put out. I'm mapping aswell with this build and while it definitely gets the job done it's nowhere near as fast as other dedicated mapping builds. But that's mostly because incinerate isn't a great mapping spell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info