[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

No need to argue guys. Mors did it first anyways... ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I was wondering about the mana in this build i did a slight respec havent really played my incinerate much since the block nerf, but running the puritys plus clarity and hot im down to 40 or something mana.
My gear
Spoiler

My passive tree
perhaps theres somthing obvious ive missed, im not using 1 of the 6% aura nodes since i have legacy saffelis, cheers
"
Fhark wrote:
I was wondering about the mana in this build i did a slight respec havent really played my incinerate much since the block nerf, but running the puritys plus clarity and hot im down to 40 or something mana.
My gear
Spoiler

My passive tree
perhaps theres somthing obvious ive missed, im not using 1 of the 6% aura nodes since i have legacy saffelis, cheers

Swap your shield and catalyst gems. Your Doryani's catalyst is addeing a mana multiplier to your aura's with lvl 20 proliferation.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Thanks for the reply, cheers.
Hey man my gems are still levelling but im still feeling really squishy especially against phys and chaos dmg. Any tips?

Gear

With this gear im getting %86 fire %85 lightning 83% cold and 99% fire and lightning with flasks.

Edit: Im working on chroming this wand atm.
Last edited by ProfessorCookie on Mar 18, 2015, 11:07:17 PM
"
Hey man my gems are still levelling but im still feeling really squishy especially against phys and chaos dmg. Any tips?

Gear

With this gear im getting %86 fire %85 lightning 83% cold and 99% fire and lightning with flasks.

Edit: Im working on chroming this wand atm.

Maybe I can help you a bit atleast. You should try to get life on your ring and you should change your belt to one with more life, it shouldnt be too hard to get a better one. Also you can try to get chaos res on gloves for example.
IGN: WhyTheRainbowstrides
I have a RF incinirate templar lvl 91, could you please do a passive skill tree starting as templar, i'd really wanna try this. i'm quite well geared, 20/20 gems all around, 21 purity of fire ect, currently 9.5k dmg with LMP. Normal atziri melts to me, i have no problems with it, tried ubers-bricked the run...
i really want those gloves :P Help me out on this one :)

Regards
Hessian im obviously not the op but you could just start going through the elemental templar nodes as opposed to the witch spell nodes and grab the first 2 mana nodes with 20%inc mana regen and +5%life 5%mana.
"
Fhark wrote:
Hessian im obviously not the op but you could just start going through the elemental templar nodes as opposed to the witch spell nodes and grab the first 2 mana nodes with 20%inc mana regen and +5%life 5%mana.

This.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Bookmark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info