[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

"
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
What are the advantages of this over Raiz's build?

afaik Raiz failed his uber trys with his build... seems like a advantage that this one can do uber...

^______^
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
I stoped watching after the 4th death.
GG GGG
"
Skyion wrote:
"
"
ZarlakRC wrote:

afaik Raiz failed his uber trys with his build... seems like a advantage that this one can do uber...

^______^

Sure... but he had only ONE try... it was on HC league so there is a small difference. He died from enraged Vaal no2 afaik.

He knew that it was going to happen but still wanted to check limits of his build. I respect him for that. Hes not interested in 'corpserun' kills.
Last edited by kilgorek on Mar 5, 2015, 6:35:25 AM
"
"
ZarlakRC wrote:

Not really the same at all. Raiz's died once in uber, but he was in a hardcore league so that was the end of his run. This build also died in uber, but was in a softcore league and hence could go back and complete it. So In that respects they're the same. Which is why I was looking for actual comparisons.
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
"
"
ZarlakRC wrote:

Not really the same at all. Raiz's died once in uber, but he was in a hardcore league so that was the end of his run. This build also died in uber, but was in a softcore league and hence could go back and complete it. So In that respects they're the same. Which is why I was looking for actual comparisons.

Raizqt was unable to finish the run, though. That's the difference.

Also, you can see most deaths are just from bad play and a HC trained player could've avoided those deaths that I'm unable to out maneuver.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Not Deathless but still perfect job! Gratz!

"
Skyion wrote:

Cons:
Harder to get 3-off colour on chest (Use Vorici 1Blue option for best mathematical results)
???

if i am right, the cons are:
hardly can bloodmagic noregen maps
cannot use PA
low leech rate
Former old diablo 2 median player.
Last edited by pipendrusu on Mar 5, 2015, 10:58:52 AM
"
Skyion wrote:

Raizqt was unable to finish the run, though. That's the difference.

Also, you can see most deaths are just from bad play and a HC trained player could've avoided those deaths that I'm unable to out maneuver.

You can't use that as a reason. If you were on hardcore then you would be unable to finish the run and this wouldn't be an uber build. The only reason you could is because you were on softcore. Has anyone tried Raiz's build on uber in softcore? Until then there is no comparison to make. His build may also be viable. Hence why I'm asking for numbers, not just 'mine is better because I could do what Raiz couldn't, disregarding the only reason that is is because I'm not on a hardcore server otherwise I'd have failed too'.
nice vids =)
btw u can disable gem lvling by rightlicking at the lvl up +
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info