[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

"
Skyion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I run two purity, Anger and no clarity needed this way so lightning coil is extra good with 79% res.

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAAx4EswW1Dc0PqxXnFm8WvxcvGGoaOBzOHRQfGB9BIuokiySqJpUnLyo4Ko0rUDBxNtg26TlSOkI6WDrYPQ9FfEbXSRtLeFH7VUtVxlXWWAdZ82HiY_1k52ZUZp5xhXIPc7N65ny7gKSCm4TFjDaNv49GkFWUb5eXmjuboZu1ogCsmK-nsULAZsM6zRbUI9Wm2rndqOFz42ro1uw47FXtPPBr8Wz31_rS_lSkseWOnWNd8klR8NWVLgceEZYOSH_GGoFRdKKjppmVIMHzLR9q-g5cRX5MswQHg9vv69AfakPAVLzqaxc=

You give up a little spell dam on tree to run one more gem and 2 purity. Probably a wash in the end and certainly not worth cost but game is all about min maxing:P

Might be worth it if you run Herald of Thunder. Sacrificing so many nodes + affix + currency for 4% lightning res and 3.7% physical mitigation is probably not worth it especially since you are not using Saffel's Frame anyways.

Its not just the additional phy mitigation I like to run positive chaos and purity of lightning frees up some lightning res on gear for chaos res. Sitting at 27% chaos res. If I get another amethyst ring instead of coral will hit 40 basically chaos immune at that point.
Git R Dun!
Right, just did (regular) atziri for the first time, and damn that was way to easy, she went to 1 hp instantly after first split, did 2 more split phases in a row and then there was loot.

Here's my gear/flasks i used:

Spoiler

Level 85 atm. Now I want uber down as next goal, what do I lack (short of 5/6 levels) gearwise to do it without to many issues? I suppose taste of hate is biggest upgrade i can get right now?

For reference, my incinerate is 3 mana with that jewelry, and while i might be able to get rid of it later on with lightning res jewels, i unfortunatly need the non elreon ring to cap right now.

I know I'll need a 3rd -mana ring to counter 6 link at some point, i suck at making currency though so don't count on me getting it.

About nodes now, double curse vs additional jewel slots? in what order do i pick them up dps wise?
sry , can't see all posts, but i have question , why u use Cherrubim's Maleficence in last videos? Why not Lightning coil?
"
falagar112 wrote:
Right, just did (regular) atziri for the first time, and damn that was way to easy, she went to 1 hp instantly after first split, did 2 more split phases in a row and then there was loot.

Here's my gear/flasks i used:

Spoiler

Level 85 atm. Now I want uber down as next goal, what do I lack (short of 5/6 levels) gearwise to do it without to many issues? I suppose taste of hate is biggest upgrade i can get right now?

For reference, my incinerate is 3 mana with that jewelry, and while i might be able to get rid of it later on with lightning res jewels, i unfortunatly need the non elreon ring to cap right now.

I know I'll need a 3rd -mana ring to counter 6 link at some point, i suck at making currency though so don't count on me getting it.

About nodes now, double curse vs additional jewel slots? in what order do i pick them up dps wise?

You can balance Elreon's rings with mana regen to use a level 20 Incinerate. It's not set in stone that you need 3x -8s but it'll be a lot easier.

I'd go for jewels first if you got them. I think double curse may not be needed at all for someone who have good gear.

When you attempt Uber, you have to understand the difficulty is many many many times harder than normal Atziri run because any mistakes will be punished by almost instant death. I'm pointing this out because many people attempt Uber light-heartedly and get face raped by her from the difficulty scaling.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
gerys666 wrote:
sry , can't see all posts, but i have question , why u use Cherrubim's Maleficence in last videos? Why not Lightning coil?

It's a secret.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
gerys666 wrote:

It's a secret.

haha , nice joke . tell me please , i wanna know
"
gerys666 wrote:
"
gerys666 wrote:

It's a secret.

haha , nice joke . tell me please , i wanna know

it's a skin transfer...
I'm sorry, I did not notice =)
we have alternative helmet for use Vaal Molten Shell ? I play on garena warbands and this helmet is so rare for this server.
"
Koenig wrote:
Hello, pls upload a mapping video.

many thanks!

The question is, what kind of map??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info