[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

It seems the launch of Awakening hasn't affected this build too much, the only differences that i can see are the few extra strength nodes you need to grab along the way and the cluster of buff nodes after "shaper" have been replaced by skill effect duration nodes.

The Bloody Bludgeon cluster has also been moved (or swapped with the Soul of Steel cluster).

All in all i think i lost maybe 100hp, but gained a small amount of dmg. In terms of tankyness/survivability, i havent noticed a difference (im at lvl 85)

my updated tree for reference: http://poeurl.com/zsgU0ez

One other thing to point out. With the reduced mana nerf, you cant run vitality + hatred + HoA, so instead im running HoL + HoA + Hatred - currently hitting 29,947dps with ground slam

looking forward to your thoughts on the new tree Sham :)
Last edited by Darkstrider_ on Jul 11, 2015, 2:40:43 AM
Hello m8,I updated my passive tree to.

And i come to the same conclusion,I went from 59k dps to 60k so that nice with still 1 jewel to get in and just a small hp loss.

-For the tree i skipped the way to the old inner force,I go now the other way.
-I skipped The amplify road to devotion to
-I Took unwavering in this build
-I just did a level 74 map and it went really easy and i killed the endboss dominus .
-I only need to take 2 +30dex/int notes,it gave me 2 points extra to spend.

Next week i'm going to check the build/awakening in depth atm i have to work for 3 days and i don't got allot of time.

+new video
+new high level map video

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Jul 11, 2015, 7:01:46 AM
updated for The Awakening
end game map movies added
atziri kill added
Hi,

i really like this build.

I have one question, how much life you have?

My gear is:

Spoiler

Passive tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0HdQmWC2EMXxQgFE0YkRo4HKchNCFVJyAnLyz7LlMyCTSONZI26DkOOzs8BTwtPfxAoEE_R35QR1HmU6VYY1ivWfNeE18_YJFlTWdYaPJr2WxGbztybHKpdO12rHdTd-N4DXh6eWh673zZg1-E2YTvhVKGO4Zgh2qKIpBVkGyXeZ7Fn8uiAKcwqSepbqmUrKqtja9stC-18ryfvTa-p8AawGbApsEExFjE9sauxtjPftNv2L3ZYdrB3D3kUeSt6hjrCe8O73zwH_ZI9zL8Sw==?accountName=memberx&characterName=member_zero

I'm still working on armour to make it 5l or buy sth better,

i have 29k DPS, 5,3k life.

thx.
hello m8,I'm happy you like the build.

My stats

-Hp is 5.7k

sham
Sham, thanks for posting and updating this build. I am playing it in the Warbands league and really having fun!
Your welcome, always happy people like my build.

sham
Hey sham,

You can get more DPS out of your HoA on GS by switching out multistrike for something else since the burn damage is determined by your overkill damage. You'll lose the speed but will have more control. To each their own but I like it without MS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info