80% LESS damage... GGG world record for hardest nerf?

"
Xavderion wrote:
Qarl thinks the build is still OP :3 And the build creator thinks it's fine, he can still rek 78 meeps.

yes, so what's the point of beeing mad about this fully deserved nerf ?
IGN TylordRampage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWgXl9TTsWk

this is after the balancing patch, seems ok to me.

e: seems that it is time to 6L my Lorica.. :D
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Feb 27, 2015, 3:37:42 AM
Awesome, another skill i wont be using anymore because someone got it nerfed due to too much effectiveness in kill stuff.
I guess Qarl is right, 80 % nerf is not enough, still clearing high level map with a 5L white bow is quite insane... I guess more is coming in 1.4 patch.
IGN TylordRampage
This was insane before. One shotting 6man blue packs and bosses in 78 maps :/

It was also a problem in pvp where you could one shot people incredibly fast if you used quill rain. Basically instant kill as soon as you see the opponent. Now it will hopefully be more balanced.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Advertises a BROAD and improving build diversity in the game every patch - Constantly nerfs a lot of cleverly put together builds because it utilizes specific mechanics of the game lel typical GGG.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Uhm that build in the video of the "nerfed" skill in action is a dude using a 6-link with +2/+1 bow with lvl 4 empower.

So basically that's a lvl 28 blink arrow in action. Just saying, that's the max power currently possible.

Imo it did get butchered without what i consider an extreme investment.

(6-link +2/+1 and lvl 4 empower alone will be what, 50 exalts +?)

Sort of sad, this build was extremely clever put together and was interesting imo didn't deserve to be butchered so hard, with that investment it should clear the screen.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
sadly another dead build. This was one of the best builds I've played in over a year, close to burned miscreations/Scold's CWS (Thanks for sharing)

It wasn't my quickest clear speed build as it was capped by the skill cooldown but it felt good 2-3 shotting Shrine piety and running all my dirty maps - packing some dmg without worrying about reflect

I tried this build after my 40ex wander was struggling in some 77/78's, I wanted to compete with the power of my friends lagjnir.

Had to abort my 77 shipyard half way through and log. 6l+ 2 bow with lvl 20 MA - Not Viable

not fun GGG
Nowhere near as hard as Spork.
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Advertises a BROAD and improving build diversity in the game every patch - Constantly nerfs a lot of cleverly put together builds because it utilizes specific mechanics of the game lel typical GGG.

You're cute :3

Another prolif build... zZz Who cares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info