1.3.1d Patch Notes

Very inspiring! Make a mechanic, someone finds a clever way to use it and then destroy that build. I wasn't even aware of this one until reading the patch notes.

Why not just remove the interesting nodes and skills outright so we can play the "approved" way? This goes right along with your lack of tolerance for creative builds. I thought the whole point of the gem system and skill tree was to find things like this, or is it just for marketing?

Seriously, every time I see something like this it puts me off the game. It could be my own build under the knife next time in pursuit of some false sense of balance.
"
Caustic2 wrote:
"

That's called patch 1.3, flicker was already indirectly nerfed to shit.

Care to elaborate? Because I have no clue what you're talking about.

I have no clue why you basically said how FS and LS should be nerfed since BA was nerfed 80% from your 1st reply?

Is LS as OP as BA pre nerf? And FS? Only FS crit dagger you can say was OP to any degree, and it was nerfed to the ground in 1.3, is what I'm saying. Come on.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
FB and ST still face roll & carry 78s rot (I know for a fact), and now this... build is fine even with 80%.

> even with 80%.

Did you, like, miss a verb at the end there?

This build isn't at 80%, it's at 20%. Your grammar would've made sense if you had said "even with 80% gone" or "even with 80% nerfed", but the way you said it makes it sound like you have fundamentally misunderstood what this patch did.

This patch brought DPS by this particular build to 1/5 of what it was pre-patch.
"
jeppesu wrote:
Can't believe people are crying about this nerf and frankly if people respecced into the build thinking it would remain that stupidly OP for long then they can only blame themselves.
I mean come on, the guy who uploaded the video to reddit had decent gear at most while still killing monsters almost instantly in a 6 man Courtyard, not overpowered eh? I bet it's still MORE than viable, just as Detonate dead still is extremely good but most people abandoned that skill after its percentage damage reduction.

Yea it's ridiculous. If I were any GGG I'd not waste my time replying to such nonsensical complain. On a friday night too.
"
"
Caustic2 wrote:
"

That's called patch 1.3, flicker was already indirectly nerfed to shit.

I have no clue why you basically said how FS and LS should be nerfed since BA was nerfed 80% from your 1st reply?

Is LS as OP as BA pre nerf? And FS? Only FS crit dagger you can say was OP to any degree, and it was nerfed to the ground in 1.3, is what I'm saying. Come on.

And I'm saying where are you seeing these nerfs to flicker. Link me something that says flicker was nerfed.

Also, you specifically bolded the part talking about how movement skills shouldn't be doing damage, and I pointed out how dumb that was.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
"
Caustic2 wrote:
"
"
Caustic2 wrote:

And I'm saying where are you seeing these nerfs to flicker. Link me something that says flicker was nerfed.

Also, you specifically bolded the part talking about how movement skills shouldn't be doing damage, and I pointed out how dumb that was.

Figure it out, it's not hard. Okay, maybe it might be hard for you, no offense. Read that bolded part again and show me where it says movement skills shouldn't be doing damage. Seriously, before you throw the dumb word around.

Last post wasting my time defending such an obviously needed nerf.
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Feb 27, 2015, 12:56:00 AM
"

Figure it out, it's not hard. Okay, maybe it might be hard for you, no offense. Read that bolded part again and show me where it says movement skills shouldn't be doing damage. Seriously, before you throw the dumb word around.

Last post wasting my time defending such an obviously needed nerf.

The only person lacking reading comprehension here is you. People aren't mad about the nerf, they're mad about the degree of the nerf. Shouldn't have been hard to figure out for a genius such as yourself. And your refusal to cite your imagined nerfs only further illustrates your idiocy.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
This build is an illusion, exile.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Punishing clever use of game mechanics are we? Good job guys. Encourage build diversity, and crush it relentlessly.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Keep up the great work! Pretty good nipping this one in the bud fairly early was the best choice. It was ridiculously over powered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info