Unlock Code takes 1-2 Hours till i receive it on Email Account.

Its since a 1-2 Weeks.
Im living in Germany with a dynamic Ip so i need to Unlock my Account every Day. Sometimes it takes ~ 1 hours and 30 clicks on Resend Email sometimes over 3 hours. Then i recieve 5-10 Codes withing 1 minute or something.
So this is really irritating to start paying.

is it possible to disable that unlock code function ?

I hope you can help me...

today i cant log in since 5 hours now :(
Last edited by MaynardJames88 on Feb 26, 2015, 5:23:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
... same Problem :(
Also from Germany, no mails today!!!
you got the same problem so also the time till you get the emails normally is since 2 weeks 1-2 hours instead of 1-2 seconds ?
The only thing that is preventing me from playing is not my account being stolen, but this damn unlock code not being sent. I really would prefer to risk my account over chewing my fingernails off...
yeah me too

should be possible to disable this function with the unlock codes...

germans with dynamic ip have that problems every day with the code but now its a very annoying error !!!

Last days 1-2 Hours till i get my code and today no chance to log in because of this stupid code :(
I had problems with this and i contated GGG.

When i sent email to support. I got the ulock codes.
They didnt do anything but but it seems i got it since i my client conntacted theire when i sent the email.

And i recived the last unlock request before the first request.

Last edited by TwoStroker on Feb 26, 2015, 1:53:32 PM
kk i contacted the support now too

they got problems with some email providers and he send me the code manually...

for all others with this problems do the same :)
schreibt an gmx web oder wer auch immer eine mail das die das nicht blocken sollen.
Habe ich auch gemacht,manchmal kommt der code manchmal nicht.^^

Just write a mail to your email provider,they block the code mail.

Thats >>>> E-Mail made in Germany ( btw 1&1 is us xD )
Last edited by eschandin on Feb 27, 2015, 3:11:55 PM
Für's nächste Mal: Es hilft schon, das richtige Forum zu benutzen. Das ist kein In-game Bug, sondern ein Problem für den Account & Tech Support. Dort ist das Ganze schon in mehreren Threads erklärt :-)

Kurzfassung: Wie schon gesagt, ist das auch ein Provider-Problem. GGG sind dran, aber anscheinend dauert es ein bisschen. In der Zwischenzeit den Support anschreiben (support@grindinggear.com), dann können die einen Code von einer alternativen Adresse aus schicken.

Und ja, der Support kann auch die Sicherheitseinstellungen für Accounts ändern bzw. abschalten. Auf eigenes Risiko natürlich. ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info