Give wands blink arrow

"
bigfoot312 wrote:
"
He watches but doesnt have to respond to each thread. They know our thoughts

lol nice

seriously though, simple responses would be a little reassuring that our suggestions don't go unnoticed.

He actually said in another thread yesterday that GGG is reading all the posts, and that they just don't have time to respond to everything.
"
Chris wrote:

Will Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow be changed so that they function with wands? (Blink Shot and Mirror Shot as the rename)

No. These skills were designed around the goal of being transportation tools for bow characters.

I'm guessing that since they wont be adapting existing skills for wands and are currently swamped with more important tasks around the act 4 release, it will take them a while to come up with and release an attack wand movement skill (if at all).
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I wonder how GGG decides to imba certain classes. Bows never needed blink arrow, but not that they have it, wands need something similar. I'd like Chris to shed light on how GGG plans on bridging huge build differences.
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
I wonder how GGG decides to imba certain classes. Bows never needed blink arrow, but not that they have it, wands need something similar. I'd like Chris to shed light on how GGG plans on bridging huge build differences.

It's funny, I never thought they needed it, but since all the nerfs to trap, bleed, nado, hoa breaking traps, hot breaking traps, wb breaking traps, cyclone breaking traps, now I would say they do. But now wanders can't hang with bows, likely enough, I still think caster vs bow is fine (am I wrong there?)

Thing is, wand hasn't been viable for a long time, now they get 1 shot potential that a bow build really doesn't have (except for a crit puncture trap thrown on your face, which needs to be addressed) and I see why you want blink arrow as a wand skill, but don't you already annihilate most melee builds 1v1? Why should your build be exempt from the rock/paper/scissors?

Legitimately asking your insight, bigfoot, not challenging it necessarily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info