Give wands blink arrow

Blink Arrow is caled Blink Arrow for a reason. If anything they should get their own movement skill. Not really sure if they need one though.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
Blink Arrow is caled Blink Arrow for a reason. If anything they should get their own movement skill. Not really sure if they need one though.

It doesn't really need to be blink arrow exactly, but that type of skill would be great.

To anyone suggesting that wands shouldn't have a good movement skill I'd like to hear why Bows should have their variety of movement/trickery skills.
Last edited by bigfoot312 on Feb 22, 2015, 2:57:00 PM
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
"
candoerfer wrote:

It doesn't really need to be blink arrow exactly, but that type of skill would be great.

To anyone suggesting that wands shouldn't have a good movement skill I'd like to hear why Bows should have their variety of movement/trickery skills.

Bows should have never gotten blink arrow to begin with. They were in a good spot with smoke mine, self attacks and traps.
My proposal is to bridge the gap between bowers and wanders. we all know that blink was unnecessary, but it exists... so now what?
My biggest concern with introducing a Wander movement gem is how it will affect PvE. Kinetic Blast Wanders are already among the top builds (some migth even argue #1) and they do really not need any further buffs. I can however understand that a movement skill might be needed for PvP, so it's a tricky situation.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
My biggest concern with introducing a Wander movement gem is how it will affect PvE. Kinetic Blast Wanders are already among the top builds (some migth even argue #1) and they do really not need any further buffs. I can however understand that a movement skill might be needed for PvP, so it's a tricky situation.

I wouldnt call them #1 at all, they are weak 1v1s, I havent lost a single one. Theyre really good in 3v3s though
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
candoerfer wrote:

I wouldnt call them #1 at all, they are weak 1v1s, I havent lost a single one. Theyre really good in 3v3s though

He was referencing PVE.
"

Crippling wanders' movement just because they have good aoe damage in 3v3's, doesn't sound like a valid reason IMO.

Agreed, apart from damage in 3v3 blitzes, wanders have nothing. Do you see any wander in the decent rankings? I'm seeing a few guys TRYING, but none succeeding, even though some have insane good gear and other chars well-ranked...
"
neyhoumi wrote:
"

Crippling wanders' movement just because they have good aoe damage in 3v3's, doesn't sound like a valid reason IMO.

Agreed, apart from damage in 3v3 blitzes, wanders have nothing. Do you see any wander in the decent rankings? I'm seeing a few guys TRYING, but none succeeding, even though some have insane good gear and other chars well-ranked...

Yeah any argument anti-movement skill is just people trying to keep the build down. It deserves to be good. Kinetic blast is the most mana intensive skill in pvp, if it does a lot of dmg it's justified.
being able to one shot shouldn't be justifiable by a high mana cost ;/
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info