Cross League PvP char only instance/town [Straw Poll]

Am I suppose to be burned ?

Those players keep asking for the stupid feature to be able to spectate the arena from a safe spot like in D2. This function NEVER existed, you add to party with someone or just pray for the players to not turn hostile against you and even like that you had to be INSIDE the Blood Moor. There were no such thing as easy spectating from the freaking town despite what they say.

You CAN spectate in PoE in a better way than D2. Yes you have to be friend with someone already inside the arena but once you are there you can spectate ANYONE.

Like it or not Sarn Arena is exactly like the Blood Moor minus the chest (if you leave the arena you spawn right next to it and because there is no charms, you can keep most of your swaps in your inventory anyway).

I played D2 from day 1 until the day Guild Wars was released so I know my shit thank you.
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 21, 2016, 4:26:36 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Am I suppose to be burned ?

Those players keep asking for the stupid feature to be able to spectate the arena from a safe spot like in D2. This function NEVER existed, you add to party with someone or just pray for the players to not turn hostile against you and even like that you had to be INSIDE the Blood Moor. There were no such thing as easy spectating from the freaking town despite what they say.

You CAN spectate in PoE in a better way than D2. Yes you have to be friend with someone already inside the arena but once you are there you can spectate ANYONE.

Like it or not Sarn Arena is exactly like the Blood Moor minus the chest (if you leave the arena you spawn right next to it and because there is no charms, you can keep most of your swaps in your inventory anyway).

I played D2 from day 1 until the day Guild Wars was released so I know my shit thank you.

I have never questioned the fact that spectate mode in PoE was better.
Never said anything about their silly feature requests that would hardly affect how popular PvP is.

It's just annoying to see someone berate another when the point he was trying to make was that you COULD in fact spectate other players if you wanted. I've done it many times in SvS and BvB tourneys. Hours of fun.

Being condescending when you're wrong just makes things worse. When do you ever just say something positive?
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
This idea would be better than D2 and whats in current Path.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Sep 22, 2016, 4:41:53 AM
bump
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info