-cyclone
-all traps
-trigger gems (cws and melee ones)

Things that never instant kill:

-Heavystrike
-Tornado shot
-Spectral throw

Do your job balance team.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
B3R wrote:

AFAIK there were 5 freeze pulsers in total - 2 of them selfcast
just because you randomly drew against 3 doesn't mean the whole event consisted out of fpers and even less that it's overpowered - because it's not
freezepulse did get a huge nerf with the flask change.. if you demand more you will burry a build (same goes for puncture trap)
furthermore you won against 2 of them and lost against me because you were too lazy to switch in a counter against molten - I dont see why freezepulse should be damned..

I swapped 4 peices of my gear every time I was matched up against freezepulsers 18spell block dreamfrag 80 cold res, it's almost not my build anymore (what other build does this every match for real).

You simply outdpsed my melee attack with freezepulse which is fine. Don't have any problem with that.
But sidro is crying because I played around his traps which is ridiculous.

And you seem to have no idea how molten strike works against moving targets, maybe because you've never played melee. I've tried every possible way to beat molten shell and I can assure you molten + phys to lightning doesn't solve anything when the target is a caster and moving.

Don't call me lazy when I've tried every single possibilities and won against the odds which is beating casters with molten shell with a melee build.

And the part about flask lol, I have only 5 flasks and every build claims that it has been hit by the flask change, puncture , chill , shock , curse , you name it. Again, melee builds are the only builds that have to counter their opponent builds every match. Most of the builds don't need to change anything beside maybe chayula. Don't be lazy and play melee, that's my advice.
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Feb 22, 2015, 6:39:40 AM
"
mephisto_n wrote:

But sidro is crying because I played around his traps which is ridiculous.

It's not like im the only person you intentionally drew. Also my post about "run away" being too strong was on Feb 12th.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Feb 21, 2015, 4:09:46 PM
Sidro, once you play a melee build and chase trappers and bow users with blink arrow to the very end of matches you will stop whining about "running away strat". Chasing trappers is all I'm doing all day as a melee character. Your build is incomplete if you can't chase your opponent properly.

B3R had no problem forcing me to fight, same when I force trappers to fight me at my will.
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Feb 21, 2015, 4:26:29 PM
"
mephisto_n wrote:
Sidro, once you play a melee build and chase trappers and bow users with blink arrow to the very end of matches you will stop whining about "running away strat". Chasing trappers is all I'm doing all day as a melee character. Your build is incomplete if you can't chase your opponent properly.

B3R had no problem forcing me to fight, same when I force trappers to fight me at my will.

It sucks when your down a point and cant run away but have to fight huh?

Your strategy varies wildly if you have the point or opp does. Having a point means you never have to attack opp again. Being down means you have to chase them all over.

How does this negate my point that running away being the best strat(or even a viable 1) is bad gameplay. Maybe the maps need an adjustment to promote combat?
Ya'll lucky I wasn't there to beat yo asses :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info