Please remove thread

"
Opinionated wrote:
And THE winner, for Miss POE, 2015 is...........

Someone needs to take their pedialyte today.
I quit D3 a month ago and I'm giving it a shot over here. I wouldn't mind your gear, but I could really use your friends. I haven't had much luck finding a group to play with.

I come from a big active D3 clan, so its been an adjustment. If you end up over there, I can put you in touch with some good people.
I don't want your gear (didn't even look at it tbh) but I think it is great that you are giving it away.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Sorry to hear you have lost the urge to play POE, but also I am glad to see there is still some generous people left in this world.

I have just recently started playing Path of Exile and have started the FP Build you were currently following when I saw the post of your gear give-a-way.

Why I believe I am eligible for your donation to the poor (such as myself) I only started playing about a month and a half ago and started playing with some RL friends who used to be addicted to Diablo II back in the day, to keep this short I have started with nothing and have struggled the entire time while doing so, I finally have afforded a 5 Link armor and still I find that I am dying in nearly every map I run which makes it near impossible to play and I am near the point of giving up on this build.

That being said, I still really enjoy the game just the class I have chosen I do not have the gear to be able to sufficiently play the game or even attempt mapping solo, being new to the game I see all these legacy items that I will never be able to achieve unless I invest the next 6+ months farming Docks or Dominus to be able to come close to equipping out my character, these items you are so generously donating to one lucky player would be such an immense help I wouldn't even be able to thank you enough.

Anyways, hopefully you find someone that isn't already filthy rich in this game and would be a great start/help to a newer player to the game who has started this game with such a disadvantage against the people who had a chance to farm all the GG legacy items that are no longer available to the non-wealthy.

Good luck in all your future endeavors and hope you find the right person and even if you do not choose me I am sure I can speak for all of us posting here and let you know that we appreciate your generosity.

If you need to contact me in-game for whatever reason you can reach me at @DarknessHavoc or leave me a message on the forums :) Take care bud and good luck in RL.

Edit: I wouldn't even think of selling or flipping any of that gear because it would fit perfectly considering I play the exact same build as you, just thought I would add that in there if you were worried someone might try to sell or re-sell your GG items.

-Darkness
Last edited by LoRider149 on Feb 18, 2015, 3:50:54 PM
Act 4 is coming soon, so why don't you just take a couple months off and then see if you want to play the new content? If not, you can always give your stuff away at that time.
"
vikroda wrote:
Act 4 is coming soon, so why don't you just take a couple months off and then see if you want to play the new content? If not, you can always give your stuff away at that time.

it's seriously that will have an act 4?
Ah, i would like to get some of this awesome gear so badly. I'm relatively new to the game and so far enjoying it, but i hope i wont quit due to my impatience. A gear like this would definitely make me play the game.
I am actually using your guide so far and its really cool. It's sad that you are leaveing the game.
Had a friend pm me on steam saying this thread is still getting bumped so i came back to clear things up.

Stop bumping a dead thread. I have given away the items already & have quit PoE. Use some common sense and read the title and OP before posting.
Last edited by DeamosDan on Feb 24, 2015, 10:26:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info