Please remove thread

My Ranger would be really happy with the 4R Leg Maligaro ... Already spent so much currencies try to 4R mines without success..
It would make my day ;)
Hi DeamosDan,

One of the original builds that I wanted to make was a freeze pulser using a Taryn's Shiver. I made the character for it back in season 1, but leveled using an EK build because I didn't have a Taryn's. This character has used a variety of builds since then, from EK to burning discharge to flame totems (and is now level 95, you can see it here: http://poestatistics.com/users/find/vhlade.html).

It has been 2 years and I still haven't found a Taryn's Shiver (and thus, haven't played a freeze pulser despite it being one of the first skills that I wanted to design a build around). Your wand is very good and would make a freeze pulser without a Taryn's pretty viable.

I have a naked level 81 witch with 100 points to allocate. It's left over from the 1 week rampage/beyond combo race. If you give me your gear I will wear all of it and convert that character to a variation of the freeze pulse build you've been following, and level it to 90.

PS. I'm not making this story up: you can see that I mention my freeze pulse stagnation in the edit at the bottom of this post (dated Jan 27): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1187981/page/5#p9963730

PPS. You can also check my post history to see that I'm not much of a trader (extremely low activity in any trade forum, in fact I really dislike trading in this game in general), and the only flipping I do is on the BBQ (or when I make pancakes, which is not often, because waffles are better). :p
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Feb 17, 2015, 12:43:48 PM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Hey Deadpeng over here,

Old school POE player. Never got rich in this game. Recently my build got destryoed by the new update. I used to run a 1 handed mace infernal blower for one year with like 15K dps. Until a friend saved me with the recommendation of WOE BOR build.

Been taking a break from POE until game becomes playable again. I guess this ES build could help me since I have always been relying on weak HP based characters.

Cheers.

Like Tommie_Sjukskriven mentioned, this is not an ES build. It is a life based build that utilizes a huge Life pool with Legacy Cloak for even more survivability and lvl 22 Arctic Armour.
This build is VERY tanky & has enough dps, (GMP) around 25k with charges up. Shotgunning single targets will do around 125k dps.
With Vaal Haste + Atziri flask around 30kdps = 150k Shotgun.
Hi

Well as you can tell by my profile, none of builds can kill the uber atziri. If you can give me chance I can do her. Also, I will gladly return your build.

Thank you, Andy
I REALLY would like to have that Cloak. I wasted all my currency buying a 5L and ripped it the same day to 5 rocks in a row at Merc Vaal -.-. Dam those stuns. Now I'm sad.

I don't really need anything else, I'll just farm until I've got it (which I know will take ages, but IDC)... not having a Cloak is really holding me back.
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
Last edited by DnAngel on Feb 17, 2015, 2:14:48 PM
"
DeamosDan wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Hey Deadpeng over here,

Old school POE player. Never got rich in this game. Recently my build got destryoed by the new update. I used to run a 1 handed mace infernal blower for one year with like 15K dps. Until a friend saved me with the recommendation of WOE BOR build.

Been taking a break from POE until game becomes playable again. I guess this ES build could help me since I have always been relying on weak HP based characters.

Cheers.

Like Tommie_Sjukskriven mentioned, this is not an ES build. It is a life based build that utilizes a huge Life pool with Legacy Cloak for even more survivability and lvl 22 Arctic Armour.
This build is VERY tanky & has enough dps, (GMP) around 25k with charges up. Shotgunning single targets will do around 125k dps.
With Vaal Haste + Atziri flask around 30kdps = 150k Shotgun.

Should give him the items for the enlightening knowledge bombs
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Dear DeamosDan,

I've been in Wraeclast since 2011, and I've been hit with the Nerfbat so many times, that I pretty much gave up my hope to finish a character to perfection. My Ele Cleaver was shut down with the Cleave nerf, I switched to 7 Aura Reave which was killed by the Aura Nerf. I went Iron Reflexes to be very tanky and got myself mixed Ev/Ar Gear and then they nerfed Iron Reflexes with that Dex-Ev Bonus removal in the conversion. I don't really know why I always picked the wrong build, since they weren't even the most overpowered builds to begin with.
With your gear I would be able to tackle Atziri besides the bad choices that I made in the past, and you could be sure that I will keep the gear in honour, since giving stuff away for free is really generous and shouldn't be abused.

Good luck everyone.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
And THE winner, for Miss POE, 2015 is...........
<3 Free Tibet <3
I've played on and off since mid open beta, never really got anywhere in that time though. I'm just now starting to get fairly serious with the game, and absolutely loving it. I've been around long enough to know the prices of all those items without even having to think about it, even though I haven't really played all that much.

The gear I have on almost all my characters is pretty crappy, I think the best item I have is a second legacy BoR (reduced supporting gem levels but still 15% block) that I'm using on my duelist, who is the character I play the most. Thing is, he just hit a huge wall gear-wise. I can't get him past level 86 because of this, and I'm getting pretty damn annoyed with that whole deal. I would love to have a brand new character with a brand new playstyle with great items. I've never had a 6-link other than a Tabula, and would absolutely love to feel the power of a 6-link Cloak combined with a crazy crit wand.

I've made a few attempts at caster builds in the past, but none of them really got anywhere. I've loved the feeling of those characters however, although I've never used Freezing Pulse for anything but super-early leveling.

I've also never attempted Atziri since my best character pretty much sucks right now, but I would love to run sets for myself and others. Vaal Oversoul and Torture Chamber boss are two of my favorite fights since they require good strategy and mechanics, and the Atziri fight (and the ones before) seems like all that and more.

Also, I don't know how you managed to get those Maligaro's to have 4 red sockets, but congratulations. Had to be hard.

Whether I get these items or not, thank you for doing this giveaway as there are so many people out there who have a bad time due to their crappy gear. Whether they lack the knowledge, time, or luck to improve it, I know exactly how they feel since I've been in (and still somewhat am in) all three situations. Props to you, man.
This thread is sending a chill down my spine. Keep it up guys. =p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info