☼ A New Dawn ☼ is recruiting! Fresh and fun guild! Everyone is welcome here!

Hey, looks like a cool guild to join! I have about 450-500 hours in the game at the moment, but right now my two main character are both in torment, working on leveling and gearing them. I would love to join you guys in stuff like masters and mapping once my second character reaches a good level, and I'm usually on sometime around 5-10 PM PST, though times may vary depending on school stuff. Not the most skilled in the game, but I can certainly help players if they need it.

IGN: DudeSoupCyclone (Or whatever account name is on the right)
Yep, I'm that guy.
Hey I'm interested in joining your new guild ! I'm quite active and i've been playing this game for a little more than 2 years. My ign is Insertsmurfplz or nnerfmeplz
Hello i'm interested in joining your guild. Ign Meldfreeze
hi,
liked the intro to ur guild, i've been playing solo for the last 3 months now and it got a little to repetitive, would like to join ur team if ur still reqruiting,
thx in advance
deathbyclouds
Hello i'm interested in joining your guild. Ign GIRATI_CHE_TI_AIUTO
We continue to look for new recruits. If you are looking for an active guild, you are set to play in the team, then welcome :)
Last edited by Rockford_pl on Mar 7, 2015, 3:15:03 PM
Hey can i join. super noob tho
ign:rangerpsyko lvl 61
Last edited by psykodoughboy on Mar 14, 2015, 2:18:28 PM
Hey :)

Im looking for a nice guild and this seems like one, im roughly new with 61 witch :D

My IGN is: SteelMagika

Hope there is room in the guild for me :) thanks
Do you guys do standard league too??
You guys are growing fast!

Sounds like a very nice guild :) good luck in the future!
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info