☼ A New Dawn ☼ is recruiting! Fresh and fun guild! Everyone is welcome here!

"
Dlumenta wrote:
Do you guys do standard league too??

We have some players on standard :>. Each day I', doing free masters run on standard for everyone interested :)
I am coming back after a long break from POE.
I have only played a little since Masters came out, but I played a lot prior.

My former guild is dead, almost nobody logs on anymore.

So, I am looking for a new guild.

About myself:
I am a casual player.
I only play standard.
My highest toon ever is 87.
My best item is a 6L Cloak of Defiance. (Now Legacy)
I like experimenting with different summoner builds.
I am currently working on a Zombie and Skeleton build.

I like what I read about your guild.
Please send me an invite.

Current toon: Questor_Zosk

Hey, just looking for a nice active guild with pleasant members. I've played PoE for a while now. I play regularly and would like to have some co-op play instead of mainly solo. I have a couple of toons on Tormented and more on standard, but I don't much play standard. In short I'm active, sane and like the look of your guild.
Due to lack of activity of Polish community thread, I decided I might as well join an international guild :)

About me:

I play PoE since 2011 with some major breaks. Right now I'm playing Torment League with Cyclone Marauder (lv 82) and FB Witch (lv 77). I'm active daily. I'm running mostly on self-found gear and played solo until now, but it gets boring so I'm looking for an active guild.

Some personal info:

Nationality: Polish (but I can speak English quite well)
Most active: daily, after 20.00 CET

I'm looking forward to joining your guild :)

IGN: IrrationalMara
Last edited by chaosn on Mar 9, 2015, 11:41:36 AM
I started playing PoE few weeks ago.Lvld my Ranger (lvl 60 now) and im having fun.I want to try other classes,but lvling alone isn't fun enough! Im active everyday around 15:00 CET,18:00 CET and 20:30 CET
IGN: SwiatlomuchaPospolita
Still we have some spots left! Gathering people for 1 month leagues. Which set is your choice? Be sure to contact us!
Hi, iv been looking for an active for a while now and wanted to know if you where still looking for members to join, if you are and im able i would love to join, main reason is to play with people who have alot more game knowledge than my self and people to party and to ask for advice. you can get back to me by pm'ing my ign : ImNoFool

thanks for your time...
I am looking for a nice guild where I can share some map runs with and enjoy lvling in 1month with and would be happy to join if there is any room left.

Main 87 Tornado Shot Build Torment IGN: Delia_Leon
New Dawn sounds real great seeing feedback and description.

I've been on and off from POE for the last 3 years and quite active.
My current guild is dead so I'd be interested to join a nice bunch of people to help each others, have fun together, and theory-craft.

I play almost only HC, currently 89 in Bloodlines.

My next plan is to go for the 1 month in HC.

Add me: Mischief_Is_Burning
Last edited by Mischief67 on Mar 23, 2015, 4:01:44 PM
I am interested in joining but none of the names provided are online. I am looking to run Masters with you guys and have a group of people to play with.

My IGN: Immortal_Bloodz

Whisper me or PM on forums and I will whisper you. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info