[2.4][CoC OP] Deadeye Critical Tornado Shot+ CoC+ Freezing Pulse+ Arctic Breath, Puncture(91%/476%)

CoC is not dead ! Cooldown in cast on critical is not important in my build.
My ranger/deadeye works very well on high end maps !

check video FullHD 60fps:
CORE MAP 15 tier, deadless final boss fight
https://youtu.be/L0HMd9lJVGg
New video

Atziri:
https://youtu.be/4lvANyA8Mas

Last edited by dzikidziki on Sep 12, 2016, 2:21:59 PM
How come you run FP instead of IS?
"
Delaquoowa wrote:

I realy don't understand what FP and IS means. Please extend your question.
im looking for a build that can run atziri with reasonable price, got around under 2ex right now, can i do atziri with like lvl 17 gem in 5link or tabula? or on which lvl can we run atziri with this build?
"
dzikidziki wrote:
"
Delaquoowa wrote:

I realy don't understand what FP and IS means. Please extend your question.

FP=Freezing Pulse.
IS=Ice Spear.

I have a Iceshot CoC icespear deadeye.

I do also wonder about this. Freezing pulse can not chain. So gains nothing from +1chain ricochet.
Ice spear however, can chain, and gains 600% crit chance in form 2, maintaining its form2 through chain. Thus, making GREAT use of your crit multiplier. It also has a 7% base crit, again, making great use of your crit.

The other thing to note is Arctic breath. it does chain, however, the aoe explosion is only on projectile end. meaning it will only explode AFTER pierce and chain.
Arctic breath then takes great advantage of endless munitions. +aoe size, and +1 projectile allowing for greater shotgun effect, of overlapping Area of Effect.

Freezing pulse takes advantage of neither endless munitions or Ricochet.

Fireball works almost exactly like Arctic breath.
For your build, I am pretty sure swapping ricochet for endless munitions, then running fireball and arctic breath would increase your power greatly.
Last edited by Casia on Sep 17, 2016, 9:07:08 AM
Everything you wrote is true, but my build was inspired by a different thing.
I tested every skill you mentioned and many more, everyone was 20lvl but results were not good enough for me. I used to play ice spear, a lot but now I think this skill is just weak.

Description and numbers in ice spear is one thing, and second is how fast I can clear maps from mobs. Freezing pulse and arctic breath are more powerfull than ice spear.

Ricochet from ascend points is not for freezing pulse or arctic breath, it is for tornado shot which has 93% to crit chance, with GMP I have a lots of chainning arrows which do critical hits almost all the time in all directions.

Freezing pulse has one andvantage - 100% pierce, so with GMP it can hit with wide wave all mobs on the way, and it is stronger than ice spear.

Arctic breath is my shootgun as you said, in the first line monsters, sometimes it chains, I don't need to enlarge aoe cause default is enough for me.

I dont use fireball because you shuldn't mix fire and ice, freezing and burning are zeroing themselves, I have bonuses for freezing and I can freeze with my hits whole screen of monsters. It gives me time to hit them again and not die.

Thank you for your question.

"
Casia wrote:

I have a Iceshot CoC icespear deadeye.

I do also wonder about this. Freezing pulse can not chain. So gains nothing from +1chain ricochet.
Ice spear however, can chain, and gains 600% crit chance in form 2, maintaining its form2 through chain. Thus, making GREAT use of your crit multiplier. It also has a 7% base crit, again, making great use of your crit.

The other thing to note is Arctic breath. it does chain, however, the aoe explosion is only on projectile end. meaning it will only explode AFTER pierce and chain.
Arctic breath then takes great advantage of endless munitions. +aoe size, and +1 projectile allowing for greater shotgun effect, of overlapping Area of Effect.

Freezing pulse takes advantage of neither endless munitions or Ricochet.

Fireball works almost exactly like Arctic breath.
For your build, I am pretty sure swapping ricochet for endless munitions, then running fireball and arctic breath would increase your power greatly.
Last edited by dzikidziki on Sep 17, 2016, 3:00:27 PM
"
odayodie wrote:
im looking for a build that can run atziri with reasonable price, got around under 2ex right now, can i do atziri with like lvl 17 gem in 5link or tabula? or on which lvl can we run atziri with this build?

I think my build is cheap and great for you, you can run this with tabula rasa. I did.
Most expensive thing is bow, harbinger with high chance critical and phys damage.
I paid for my bow 10ex, I found him poe trade. Other my items was self found.
I am pretty sure you can find cheaper bow, suitable for atziri.
17lvl skills are almost like 20lvl so dont you worry about that.
I guess that 85lvl is good enough for atziri, but it depends what items you have for fight with her.
Last edited by dzikidziki on Sep 17, 2016, 3:07:22 PM
"
dzikidziki wrote:
"
odayodie wrote:

I think my build is cheap and great for you, you can run this with tabula rasa. I did.
Most expensive thing is bow, harbinger with high chance critical and phys damage.
I paid for my bow 10ex, I found him poe trade. Other my items was self found.
I am pretty sure you can find cheaper bow, suitable for atziri.
17lvl skills are almost like 20lvl so dont you worry about that.
I guess that 85lvl is good enough for atziri, but it depends what items you have for fight with her.

thanks for replying, i swapped freezing pulse to ice spear like casia told us about chaining, would u mind to take a look at my character named 'coc_odie' what do i need to improve at the build
i swapped enfeeble to ass mark and use blood rage. why cant we hit with main setup at atziri btw?
"
odayodie wrote:
take a look at my character named 'coc_odie' what do i need to improve at the build
i swapped enfeeble to ass mark and use blood rage. why cant we hit with main setup at atziri btw?

About the build, bow is eveything so try to find better, and second thing get higher level of your character.

When atziri get form of 4 mirrored lades, one of them has a huuuuge reflect, I have chain so one hit in any form will kill me instatly so thats why I use trap and puncture on her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info