[2.4][CoC OP] Deadeye Critical Tornado Shot+ CoC+ Freezing Pulse+ Arctic Breath, Puncture(91%/476%)

"
dzikidziki wrote:
"
odayodie wrote:
take a look at my character named 'coc_odie' what do i need to improve at the build
i swapped enfeeble to ass mark and use blood rage. why cant we hit with main setup at atziri btw?

About the build, bow is eveything so try to find better, and second thing get higher level of your character.

When atziri get form of 4 mirrored lades, one of them has a huuuuge reflect, I have chain so one hit in any form will kill me instatly so thats why I use trap and puncture on her.

what kind of bow should i try to find at poetrade?
Hi, I´m considering giving the COC a try, I have my concerns about the interaction between pierce and chain. How exactly does it work? At close range, you get 100% pierce, so no chain, right? Is it really worth it to take the chain from ascendancy?
EDIT: nevermind, no pierce nodes in your build.
Last edited by Pantroglodyt on Sep 18, 2016, 11:02:01 AM
"
odayodie wrote:

what kind of bow should i try to find at poetrade?

http://poe.trade/search/tosihikarihito

sort by phys, choose price suitable for you.

"
Pantroglodyt wrote:

How exactly does it work? At close range, you get 100% pierce, so no chain, right? Is it really worth it to take the chain from ascendancy?
EDIT: nevermind, no pierce nodes in your build.

I dont use pierce, I dont need to.
Hey Dz!

I'm going back to my TS/Pathfinder after learning about your build. I'm currently on the old Neversink build but it looks like I can migrate pretty easily to yours. Very impressive man. Any latest news/ or notes on the build?

Question:

On your tree, you don't have Uber Lab Ascendancy nodes? Why is that?

Thanks and wish me luck!
Last edited by Vonburke on Oct 19, 2016, 12:34:38 AM
I'm really liking the build so far! Have a little trouble w/ keeping mana. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
"
Vonburke wrote:
I'm really liking the build so far! Have a little trouble w/ keeping mana. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

OK solved my problem. I added a .23 mana leech jewel and problem solved. Fun build!
"
Vonburke wrote:
Thanks!
OK solved my problem. I added a .23 mana leech jewel and problem solved. Fun build!

Sorry for late answer. You can use jewel with mana leech as you did, you can use item with mana leech, mine is quiver, you can use passive skill point with mana leech.

Thank you for support :)
good luck on high tiers
"
dzikidziki wrote:
"
Vonburke wrote:
Thanks!

Sorry for late answer. You can use jewel with mana leech as you did, you can use item with mana leech, mine is quiver, you can use passive skill point with mana leech.

Thank you for support :)
good luck on high tiers

Thanks for your time dz! Still having fun with this build. BTW, I have a Rat's Nest. Do you think its BIS?

Thanks again!
Picked up a 5L Reach of the Council. What gem am I swapping GMP with? PPAD?
Heh
Last edited by Astim on Dec 2, 2016, 2:37:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info