Tips / FAQ for new players

Selling unidentified items give transmutation shards. In general, it is better to sell identified items, because they give alteration shards more usefull than transmutation shards.

You can't reset your tree in one clic, there are two possibilities to refind skill points :
- orbs of regret
- quests (one in act 1 and one in act 2)
Last edited by Kissan on Jan 15, 2013, 6:15:14 AM
ok thanks, and is it possible to buy those identification rolls, or only by mob drops?
You can't buy id scrolls, but you can sell other currency to get them.

Take a look at : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/15223.
Every 5 minutes a random person wins a Beta Access Code. Do I have to register anywhere else or just by Sign in a have a chance?
Helpful information, I will use it when I can play
"
TenshiSera wrote:
Every 5 minutes a random person wins a Beta Access Code. Do I have to register anywhere else or just by Sign in a have a chance?

You don't have to do anything else. Just by creating your account you're in the drawing list. Though you might be better off just waiting the ~3 days till it goes into open beta when everyone can get in without a code. (Or better still, buying a supporter pack) :)
Last edited by kknightsky on Jan 20, 2013, 6:52:37 PM
Thank you for the tips!

Just a minor comment: you can toggle the default for whether items are shown or not just by pressing Z if I recall correctly.
im kinda new and just found out abt the game from IGN...
umm still any chance of entering the beta? or no chance?

erm oops, nvm, didnt read a post above mine, tx, got the info :)
Last edited by Rydell on Jan 21, 2013, 4:56:14 AM
Quick question - can you check ilvl of items in trade window when trading with other players or not?
Last edited by Sagittariuss on Jan 22, 2013, 7:35:37 AM
I am from brazil and I am trying to log into open beta, but apear this message: Access to the game is not currently enabled on this account.
I've tried to create another account and the same.

I have to install something else? Or the Open Beta has not started here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info