Tips / FAQ for new players

Hey, where can i find an updated list of orbs ratios for the default league?
Is there a way to toggle ilvl showing in the tooltip? the chat window method is annoying.
"
bakakiira wrote:
Hey, where can i find an updated list of orbs ratios for the default league?

--link removed-- is more or less accurate for the default league.
Last edited by ionface on May 21, 2013, 2:06:36 AM
"
Geneq wrote:
Is there a way to toggle ilvl showing in the tooltip? the chat window method is annoying.

No, I've asked for that a few times but GGG doesn't like the idea.
I'd like to see that (and some other things) in 'extended' mode = hover a cursor + alt key.

Some item descriptions are just overloaded with info as of now (skill gems)
Others are lacking some additional info.

Information should be given on more then one level.
First - only basic info - basic tooltip - hovering cursor over item.
Second - additional info (ilvl fits here) - cursor + alt for example
Third (optional) - full info, most likely a button linking to official page with everything possible (like lvl values of skills and so on).
How do people get such ridiculous amounts of currency? I've been stuck with the same terrible gear for the past 15 levels (3L chest and bow) and I desperately need a 4L, preferably a 5L chest. I look around the forums and 4L rare chests are going for nearly 1 exalted with decent rolls (+50 health, ~500 armor or evasion.) I'm level 65 and my total bankroll amounts to about 2 exalted orbs! I've been farming for the past few days and I just can't find currency drops or uniqus that can be vendored for chaos orbs.
"
cdotter wrote:
How do people get such ridiculous amounts of currency? I've been stuck with the same terrible gear for the past 15 levels (3L chest and bow) and I desperately need a 4L, preferably a 5L chest. I look around the forums and 4L rare chests are going for nearly 1 exalted with decent rolls (+50 health, ~500 armor or evasion.) I'm level 65 and my total bankroll amounts to about 2 exalted orbs! I've been farming for the past few days and I just can't find currency drops or uniqus that can be vendored for chaos orbs.

Collect loot and turn them in to vendors for various orbs or items. See:

- The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers) - Good place to go to understand how to get Chaos orbs, Alchemy orbs, etc. for crafting and improving your gear.
- Your Crafting Resource Guide -Learn more about crafting.
Last edited by ibugsy on Mar 1, 2013, 2:12:05 PM
maybe a dumb question, i am downloading right now, but how much is included in the open beta? is it like diablo 3's beta, where you get to the skeleton king, or is a large amount of the game included?
For now you can access all the content, of a total of 2 1/2 acts over 3 difficulties. Plus at the end of the third difficulty you can access endgame maps system.

1337 21gn17ur3
Hi Guys,
I'm a new youtuber but I'm really into path of exile currently I'm playing as a Shadow class if you have any suggestions on how to gear or spec I'm not real experienced so no mumbo jumbo please :-D Anyway I'm uploading my gameplay and so far people seem to like it so if you have time please check it out!

www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg
www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info