Tips / FAQ for new players

This will be of much help. Thank you to everyone thats posted tips. Hope to see everyone in game sometime or another. GL all.
+1
I only just realised that post wasn't written by a member of GGG - it's got lots of useful information. I'm currently 15% downloading and soaking up any knowledge I can!

Thanks OP.
Here is a question I have that probably a lot of others do too.

How does one post their items on the forum?
Click on your character at the bottom of the forum, and click on the item.

The item will be inserted into the post you are writing.

Unavailable
Last edited by Malice on Aug 12, 2011, 10:06:44 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm not that new to POE but I wonder why there's no dex/int char available in beta?
Dex/int items are dropping after all.

"
ness wrote:
I'm not that new to POE but I wonder why there's no dex/int char available in beta?
Dex/int items are dropping after all.

The dex/int character will be added once all of its artwork is finished. Who knows when that will be but I wouldn't expect it in the next month.
Forum Sheriff
Hello

Thank you for these tips.

Im currently downloading the game beeing on 26%

hope to see ya in game
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
I think the "hellos" and questions are great, but lets try to keep this as clean as possible so that new players won't have to scroll through to many posts to find the information this thread is intended to give.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
I think the "hellos" and questions are great, but lets try to keep this as clean as possible so that new players won't have to scroll through to many posts to find the information this thread is intended to give.

Nah it's ok, I've been updating the original post as more things appear in the thread.
If I have a gem at level 1 with +15% quality, and the same gem at level 3, if I put both of them in sockets will it act as a level 3 gem +15% quality?

Also, how do the gems gain experience? If I have one gem equipped will it gain twice as much experience than if I have two gems equipped?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info