February-March Competitive Season

I find it offensive that you decided to merge the leagues for pvp to boost participation rather than set up an Australian gateway for pvp. I and several of my friends are interested in pvp, but not with 300 ping. You're really shooting yourself in the foot here.

EDIT: It's especially hilarious after you said that you were happy with the participation in season 1.
Last edited by Hemmingfish on Feb 10, 2015, 4:58:17 AM
Nice
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Cutthroat please.
sigfault
"
Chris wrote:
"
But TMT has 100x the resources of BLD, so why encourage people to even try preparing in BLD?

This assumption isn't really true - competent Bloodlines players have very similar (if not better) economic results to Torment players. The items crafted in Bloodlines (and PvP characters created) are often better.

I wish we could have given more notice on the announcement.

Pretty offended by the "competent" tag... implying that people who aren't well equipped are incompetent. Thanks for that.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
But TMT has 100x the resources of BLD, so why encourage people to even try preparing in BLD?

This assumption isn't really true - competent Bloodlines players have very similar (if not better) economic results to Torment players. The items crafted in Bloodlines (and PvP characters created) are often better.

Pretty offended by the "competent" tag... implying that people who aren't well equipped are incompetent. Thanks for that.

also add people who have died but are regearing their hld character, they are also not competent. In fact no one, is "competent" on bloodline for HLD. Only bad and incompetent players play bloodlines, you know :)
"
Chris wrote:
"

yea, the ~40 exalts of gear i've died with in bloodlines could've crafted me pretty sweet items in torment, wish this announcement would've been made in the start of torment/bloodlines so i wouldnt have wasted 2+months ...
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Feb 10, 2015, 8:43:16 AM
I say this almost every season, but i am de-incentivised with the race rewards.

2 chaos bargain bin crap until 500?
Last edited by CorranHorn on Feb 10, 2015, 9:11:44 AM
So, when it comes to choose a league of your own, hardcore suits all your ideals, hardcore is life, and scrubcore is just scrub; when actually there's a chance for both leagues to match inbetween -which is a great idea - all your thoughts rely on either Softcore has more chance to drop items or Brutus -goddamn cant remember this last useless unique name.

Are you HC ppl serious?
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Hype
The merger itself is a good idea that will help que times and pvp in the long run. Delivering news like this so late is entirely unprofessional. Myself and others worked their asses off to fully gear multiple pvp guys so we could do both bloodlines and torment competitions. Now that they can do the same competition we basically wasted a substantial amount of time/currency.
Dublicious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info