February-March Competitive Season

THANKYOU GGG SOOOOO MUCH

I was dreading having to grind Bloodlines for LLD, after having already grinded the FUCK out of torment to do the same. I was even planning to make the same character in both leagues! You've halved my workload!!!!!

Of course, some Bloodlines players are going to be pissed at this (because standard leagues have it easier blah blah blah). Please ignore them :)

EDIT: Also, your presumed true motive for doing this - increasing overall PVP event participation - is a very good one. So well done all around. Should be a good season.

EDIT2: also INVITATIONAL RACE EVENT HYPE! maybe I'll grind out 1000 points this season after all...

EDIT3:

"
Shalinoth wrote:
Combined leagues? Brutus Lead Sprinkler OK.

Hmmm this is actually a legit point. Hope that thing isn't top-tier...!
Last edited by Fightgarr on Feb 9, 2015, 11:29:30 PM
z
Last edited by Lordsidro on Feb 18, 2015, 1:14:44 AM
torment and bloodlines mixed together? wha?
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
"
Shalinoth wrote:
Combined leagues? Brutus Lead Sprinkler OK.

perhaps they can just go all in, merge the 2 league mods so we get bloodlines in torment and vice versa, and mix the uniques too?

no?

well, I think it would be fun even if Im alone on it, I think its about that time in the leagues when they could do with a bit of spice.
"
We're running our first Racing Invitational this season.

This is great news though. Looking forward to it.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
I'm not against SC leagues whatsoever in fact I love when I'm playing both type of leagues, but are you fucking joking about forcing me to compete against people in torment with 100 times more resources and materials to craft in torment?

I never whinned about how dead hardcore leagues are compared to softcore leagues but I guess this time it's needed. Maybe its time to balance Atziri so maybe more than one person kill it on hardcore. maybe it's time to stop putting one shot mechanics only for hardcore leauges, maybe you should stop advertising this is a "hardcore" game.

I'm pretty much done with pvp before even starting it. And imaagine next season hld, hardcore vs softcore with mirrored gear :)) best joke of the year, just think about it.

Edit: farmed normal atziri 500 times on BL to gear up in this dead leauge, spent about 40ex on lld and that number means a lot more if it was torment. such a waste of time.
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Feb 9, 2015, 11:58:20 PM
Spent 4 days leveling a Bloodlines character for HLD, ripped, wasted another day starting another one. Now I could have spent 4 days in Torment, had a higher character with A) more loot, B) cheaper loot, C) different items. This announcement can fuck right off.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
I got me some pop corn ! XD
They race schedule should include something like a 3 hour race where GGG can reward not only best players around but also 'Most Interesting build'. After all, PoE is all about creating interesting builds...
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"
KhelThuzad wrote:
They race schedule should include something like a 3 hour race where GGG can reward not only best players around but also 'Most Interesting build'. After all, PoE is all about creating interesting builds...

How in the hell do you propose they judge something like that... nice try but racing is racing. Feature builds are best left for the longer leagues (i.e. 1-weeks and longer).

"
RichMoney wrote:
Spent 4 days leveling a Bloodlines character for HLD, ripped, wasted another day starting another one. Now I could have spent 4 days in Torment, had a higher character with A) more loot, B) cheaper loot, C) different items. This announcement can fuck right off.

Much time has likely been wasted, yeah. I wasted about 3 days but I'm still happier for not having to continue in the other league. The merging announcement should have come sooner - probably in the announcement by Bex on Feb 1st.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info