[2.1] STORM CALL TANK 40k DPS - Now with Video

So i followed your advice, im now level 44, and im trying to find a good weapon to get. Any suggestions to a unique weapon or any mods that should be on the weapon?
"
Free_Oxi wrote:
Reduced mana no longer works with aura. Can you update the build?

I already updated the build. Seems that i forgot to change this i'll correct in a few minutes

"
Sanduser wrote:
Is it possible to start this build from Shadow? you pass pretty near him.

what will i have to drop to compensate the few points?

Yes its possible. Just drop out the Elemental/Spell Damage nodes from the Templar start and skill Elemental/Cast Speed nodes at Shadow start.

"
So i followed your advice, im now level 44, and im trying to find a good weapon to get. Any suggestions to a unique weapon or any mods that should be on the weapon?

Hmm... i don't know a unique yet, evtually there is a useful unique i cant remember.

Rare-Staff:
  • + Gem level is great for levelling (only if you put main skill in this item)
  • Cast speed would be great if you can sustain the mana cost.
  • Spell Damage or Lightning Damage

Rare-Wand:
Basically its the same with the difference that you should try to get a good shield with cast speed and spell dmg besides the wand.

Note: I'm sorry that the video isn't only now. I hope i'm able to upload it today. :D
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
Can you post your current gear?
Hola! I've been trying a similar build to this out on tempest for the last days.

I noticed that you are using auras with a total mana reserved greater than 100%, which im finding a hard time to realise INgame. Since im new to POE i wonder if im doing something wrong, beacause i cannot run forexample 2x puritys and herald of thunder at the same time?

I hope you see this

Best Regards
He takes 26% reduced mana reserved in the tree.
sorry that i didn't reply for a while. I posted my current gear.
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
hello sir...what happen to ur gem setup?im currently following ur build?please kindly arrange the gem set ups sir thnx :D
and whats with ur leap slam and flicker in your gem set up
First i'm sorry for all the questions i didn't reply in the last time. I'll check out replies more often in future. If you want fast answers just send me PM.

Second:

I made a lot of Changes again and now i'm finally happy with my build. I reworked the guide from A-Z and know it should bbe way more clear and informative than before.
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
Nice Build, currently trying it myself - works pretty solid!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info