Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
I don't have amazing gear and some of my links are off due to corrupted coloring(will work on this later)

Sorry to point this out but for 99% of people running with a mirrored dagger is considered as an amazing gear.

I want to point something that can be considered as out of the subject but... you did a leveling guide for the build wich is amazing but compared to the "farming money" session, the leveling part seems really small. What i mean is i would consider a farming guide very very usefull to pass from the cheap gear to really good one (aka atziri to ubber atziri)

So my question will simply be : once you hit ~lvl 70-75 , what's your advice to get 80ex and being able to mirror AXN's dagger?
Hope this question is not too out of topic or newbish ;)
Still same gear as a witch :

Uber down took many tries but still I did it! My problem is getting used to flasking with low life pool and righteous fire.
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:56:26 PM
"
Still same gear as a witch :

Uber down took many tries but still I did it! My problem is getting used to flasking with low life pool and righteous fire.

Congratz man! It would be another vouch for the build I think :)

Here's not a mirror dagger w/ hit cannot be evaded in garena server
I would try uber with my crafted one when I hit about lv90 and full leveled all my gems :)

Will get you guys the reports!

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:56:31 PM
Great guide by a great guy!!

I was lucky enough to chat with Doeboy for a bit after I bought something from him and he helped me a LOT! I feel like he is pushing to take this buid to its limit which is really amazing to see and (sort of) be a part of by playing it myself. Loads of fun and honestly the flashiest thing I've seen so far.

Keep it coming man, and thanks again so much! Some day I'll save up and get one of those ridiculous daggers lol. Until then it's gonna be regaling my Vagan's and hoping for the best.
Works like charm with packs..but i can see its harder to kill rare single and now i have particularily problem with kraitlyn on merc..

heres gear

its not that good but should suffice in act 2 or no? im lvl 59 just equipped saffel and

heres tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2XfImlWHiVUsWv7VIcFKJ03DV8-oqCx9BBiMDHg5IY0Pb1JAbEZaaE3BWm7VTNQ-r1CMFtejWIupRTMpKwzqsRypNfVtKyD8ntfJuqti9NZK3Pv4Kxq5yqcT2PC3lz5J99zLcI5hvMHGDCW-edweHE5ykwONLV_Gz

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:42:39 PM
Ty very much for reaction, yeah i respect my KB shadow cause it didnt work anyway, and i forgot about those projectiles (it will cost me much to respec that far unfortunatelly). I like how easy can life be here with only cheap dagger giving 100% accuracy.

Seems i cant incorporate crit gem unless i get some 6L other than that u say discharge needs lvl 1 too?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:42:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info