Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:01:21 PM
nice build !
but cant play cyclone with my internet -.-

! so selling my whole equip !

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1298404
Last edited by Nyurael on Jun 28, 2015, 4:10:08 AM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:01:27 PM
"
PRE 2.0 Tree + Gear Explanation @Post#3

Very exciting.

I really think there is no better build for Divination Card farming, Atziri speed runs, with the capability of going Uber with enough investment.

And with it being possible on 4L now just makes it easier to break into early in the league.

I guess do shadow side and then move to Templar and reduced mana cost around when we're looking to transition to CoC (perhaps 60ish).

How are you finding leech in comparison?
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:01:33 PM
"

Really looking forward to your whole take on the 2.0 business, when it goes live. Any chance you'll be making a fresh leveling tree, for when 2.0 hits? Maybe with some tips on what to do before you transition to whole Cast on Crit thing (gem, itemwise, and such), of course only if you have time :-)

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:01:39 PM
"
"
Doragon wrote:
"

Really looking forward to your whole take on the 2.0 business, when it goes live. Any chance you'll be making a fresh leveling tree, for when 2.0 hits? Maybe with some tips on what to do before you transition to whole Cast on Crit thing (gem, itemwise, and such), of course only if you have time :-)

Sure thing, will do that by time. lvling looks exactly like at live right now, since there arnt big treechanges anyway

I was just going to ask that, only really need like level 40, 60, 80, 85, 90, 95, depending on what is gotten. If a big line then don't really need that many.

Thanks again, going to try this with Elreon Jewlery for sure.
Im gonna go with Fortify in 6L if I can run w/o BM. Can you go BM less with only elrons rings?

Devotion to much to give up IMO. Thats like twice DPS.

I also dont think I'll need LL in chest only use LL on weapon with fortify always up should out mitigate reflect when combine with 85% res and all the spell dodge.

so
Cyclone
CoC
Discharge
Inc AOE
Ice Nova
Fortify

or if reflect too hard

Cyclone
CoC
Discharge
Inc AOE
LL
Fortify
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2015, 2:35:15 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:01:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info